game pop ups

[Post New]by Micha60 on Jul 12, 16 5:37 PM
PLEASE stop the game advertisements. I am so tired every time I open the game, go to the dive, come back from dive I get a game advertisement. I could understand once In a while but several times a day is ridiculous. I have lost balloons and bubbles because of the pop ups. STOP

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by nbs8329 on Jul 13, 16 2:32 AM
I'm doing the underwater renovations again and once more whilst collecting magic to clear the last island, it has thrown me out as I ran out of magic for my diver and the quest finished. This is now the 3rd time this has happened and I'm very upset as all in all I've wasted 30 pearls and at least 20 green stones. I can't afford to keep doing this and it is putting me off the game as it takes so many resources to complete things.

I also find it sad that mining resources underwater are not saved for the next area and this to me is a waste of effort also. By help that you can give here would be gratefully received

[Post New]by OrchardThieve on Jul 13, 16 4:59 PM
I have the same issue with dives, they end when running out of magic , pretty annoying when all used resources are lost.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 14, 16 10:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide some help for the technical issues being reported here.

When someone is seeing a feature in the game not working properly, such as someone's marketplace displaying incorrectly or freezing in the game, we encourage trying the steps in our help articles. I suggest taking a look at the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section in the following:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If anyone is seeing a persisting issue we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Additionally, please feel free to reach out to them if you lost pearls or items as part of a glitch, aren't receiving the correct reward in the game, or otherwise have a question about specific requirements in the game, such as magic needed for dives. Unfortunately, the Moderation Team isn't able to investigate situations like those, as the forums aren't equipped with the tools necessary to do so. However, our Reps are always happy to help, and can provide customized assistance.

In case it's needed, I've included a help article below with steps for locating the player ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Micha60, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback for the cross-promotions that have been appearing in Sunken Secrets. While the Forum Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to change features in the game, we do work to advocate for our users and pass along posts like this. I'm going to make sure to send along your feedback so that the right team is aware.

I also understand that some people are seeing the dives throw them out when the diver runs out of magic. When the diver runs out of magic underwater, players should see an option on their island to extend the dive in exchange for pearls. This gives people a chance to continue renovating the underwater area and to charge up the diver with extra magic. However, if anyone isn't getting that option, I encourage getting in touch with our Support Team as I mentioned above. They're always willing to help, and can look into the situation further.

I also wanted to request that we all please make sure to keep this thread reserved for technical issues only. According to the initial post by bfgBellerophon:

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 14, 16 10:32 AM
*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

In order to keep this thread easy to navigate and tidy, we ask that people please make sure to only post about technical problems here. If anyone has feedback or gameplay questions, please feel free to post in a different thread or to PM one of our active Moderators. We’re always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Sandi33
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Sandi33 on Jul 14, 16 12:03 PM
I finally got the 5 Royal seals needed for her old's scaffold, used them, laid abt 3 dark gray bricks. A few minutes later my game crashed. When I got back on the progress made on the scaffold was gone along with one of my royal seals. Now I only have 4 seals. Please check this & return my lost seal. Thank you

Sandi33
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Sandi33 on Jul 14, 16 12:54 PM
I'm on level 63. The big green exclamation point is floating slowly around my island, but there is nothing to click on. I think it appeared on level 62. I just want to make sure I'm not missing an event. Plus, it's aggravating.

[Post New]by roxwill2 on Jul 15, 16 6:03 PM
I am not getting green stones anymore, just came up from dive and no green, help
Roxanne.farnes.fochevar

[Post New]by Gerley on Jul 16, 16 8:27 AM
I have just purchased 10 palace bricks from a player I follow for 800 coins and never received them, please Could this be remedied.

Edited on 07/16/2016 at 1:31:04 PM PST

[Post New]by Tguzman13 on Jul 17, 16 2:20 PM
I've been having issues from the beginning where I'll set a task for instance I'll add 3 hours to my divers lantern and some other tasks here and there on my island come back only an hour later to collect more magic for my diver only to find that all of the tasks I had set never actually set and my divers lantern ran out. i thought it was a coincidence at first but it's happened too many times now. And having to waste pearls on something that shouldn't have even happened is frustrating.
Also with this new update I was told there would be a seahorse to help collect bricks after a few dives and I have yet to see this seahorse. 10 or so dives later.
I really do enjoy playing this game. But I'm affraid that one day out of anger and frustration I'm just going to delete the app and never turn back. I'm determined to finish the palace but if I run out of pearls I won't be purchasing more because I go through them way to fast (accidentally for the most part) to spend actual money on them.
Please fix these issues and help me find that seahorse.

gkagan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gkagan on Jul 19, 16 12:25 AM
I just downloaded this but it won't even open. I click on the Icon, nothing happens. I click on it under My Games and nothing happens. I think that's what the one person who rated this was also talking about.Help!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 21, 16 2:05 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. The Moderation Team appreciates players taking the time to post what is happening in their games. We definitely want to help players get their game up and running as it should.

For players that experiencing issues with progress lost or items not crediting, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of the issue. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Tguzman13, Welcome to the Forums. Please also reach out to our support team with the information above. The support team has the tools to gather this data and investigate further.

gkagan, it sounds like you are accessing Sunken Secrets from the Big Fish Games App. Please keep in mind that this thread is designated for the mobile platform. I'll include a link to the designated PC thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Mar1394
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Mar1394 on Jul 24, 16 9:53 AM
Several of my friends and followers say I cannot visit them because I need to upgrade my game version, but there is no update on the apple App Store. I can't even remove these friends because you have to visit them to remove them as followers.

I am on an iPad running iOS 9.3.2.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 25, 16 11:39 AM
Hi Mar1394,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an error message when trying to visit other friends islands. The appropriate teams are aware of this issue and we apologize for any frustration this has caused. This message appears when one of the parties isn't on the most current version. To get the update, please see the following announcement:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (iOS) - July 25, 2016

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what you are seeing. A screenshot would be helpful. I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking A Screenshot

bfgBellerophon

Tweety9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Tweety9 on Jul 26, 16 1:09 AM
Hello,

I was working on a new fresco (4th island) before the update.
I already supplied enough magic stones to be at least halfway through, I think it said 4 out of 6 steps.
But after the update the fresco says 0 out of 6.
So I wasted the stones and I have to start again??
Please tell me you can fix it?

Edited on 07/26/2016 at 1:11:17 AM PST

[Post New]by Exactflea on Jul 26, 16 10:20 AM
I am a high level Sunken secrets player. I have a full inventory constantly and I am pissed off. My inventory has a bunch of items in it to upgrade my magic statues, but my statues won't upgrade no matter what I do. I am so tired of fighting this game. I've spent a fortune and I'm not spending anymore. Fix the game already. And stop filling our inventory with crap so we can't play.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 26, 16 11:37 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Tweety9, I'm sorry to hear that magic stones are missing from your game after the latest update. We definitely want to help replenish the items from your game. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The support team has the tools to look into this for you and help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Exactflea, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry that there is some trouble upgrading your magic fountains. It is highly recommended to ensure that you have the right amount of elements for the particular fountain. It has been known that the Air and Nature element look very similar. To see if you have the right requirements, simply tap on the fountain to collect the magic, then tap on the up arrow. This will show how many of the elements in regards to the requirements are currently in your inventory. If a number is in red, this means that the element requirement has not been met.

If you find that you are still having issues with upgrading, feel free to reach out to our support team with your player ID and a screenshot of what fountain you are trying to upgrade. A screenshot of your inventory helps as well.

Taking A Screenshot

Keep in mind that players are welcome to sell items in their marketplace to help reduce the inventory in their storage. Completing balloon shipments and villager tasks also help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Valleygirl506 on Jul 26, 16 9:44 PM
I am playing on iPad. All of a sudden I can,t get the seahorse to bring back blocks. It was fine a few hours ago.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 27, 16 2:07 PM
Hi Valleygirl506,

I'm sorry to hear that the Seahorse isn't coming back with blocks. Please try tapping on the mirror where the Seahorse was located at to ensure that a countdown isn't occurring. Players do have the option to have the wait time be 1, 3, or 9 hours. If you find that there is no countdown, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and screenshot if able. The support team has the tools to gather this data and further assist. Please see the following help articles on how to obtain this information:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking A Screenshot

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Sispagnola on Jul 28, 16 2:09 AM
I am having trouble in repairing 1 thing in underwater because it is not there for me to repair all buildings are finished broken fences mended but I still can not open the second satchel

Go to: