wissilent
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

DinerTown TYcoon clicking on coins

[Post New]by wissilent on Oct 2, 09 5:01 PM
I enjoy this game but have found one thing that really bothers me. When chasing down a customer with a coin you lose them when they go behind the information tabs at the top and bottom of the screen and you can't click on them. Is there any remedy for this? I didn't see an option to hide this ino. Has anyone else thought that this was a problem?

Re:DinerTown TYcoon clicking on coins

[Post New]by nancythesleuth on Oct 11, 09 2:53 AM
I didn't fast forward the game so I can click the coins...but one thing I always do to help me get all the coins is clicking continuously on the shop. HTH.

wissilent
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wissilent on Oct 11, 09 11:45 AM
Thanks, I'll try clicking on the shop. I don't fast forward it either as I realized after the first try that it is impossible to get all the coins with it going that fast.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: DinerTown Tycoon clicking on coins

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 15, 09 11:12 PM
NancytheSleuth may be right again. I'll try it next time.

But it also seems you can click anywhere along the path where a tipping patron (marked with a coin) is walking. You definitely don't have to actually click exactly on the person.

Of course the total amount you get from all tips in a day is usually less than a single meal sale, so it doesn't much matter. DinerTown people are really lousy tippers.

Edited on 10/15/2009 at 11:15:17 PM PST

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on Oct 16, 09 12:41 AM
If you just click on the the resturant and keep clicking you will get the coins

Go to: