Here's why we want a sequel - post here

[Post New]by pratchettfan777 on Oct 3, 09 7:34 AM
The artsy, throwback, and HIGHLY polished graphics, luscious interface and the clarity of the hidden object are all top rate. I might also add that the story is like a Tim Burton theme which is perfectly suitable for this time of the year. In short, I can't wait for the sequel.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Here's why we want a sequel - post here

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Oct 3, 09 7:40 AM
Because Picman gave it 5 stars . I liked it.

chick52
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by chick52 on Oct 3, 09 7:59 AM
I liked the game also.

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Oct 3, 09 10:35 AM
My understanding from the end "to be continued.." is that there will be one!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on Oct 3, 09 1:48 PM
Very playable-but in the next sequel, would like to see list change

[Post New]by ebonyjeni on Oct 3, 09 5:45 PM
I don't post messages often, but this game deserves 2 thumbs up, and I also cannot wait for a sequel. This was such a fun game to play. The graphics and puzzles were top notch. Wonderful game. :

darkstarr
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by darkstarr on Oct 3, 09 5:50 PM
Great game not too hard or too easy very relaxing. Worth the money. I do not post often but had to say this was a 5 star game.

lusi1127
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lusi1127 on Oct 3, 09 11:50 PM
Love,love,love this game.In most games the music annoys me,but not this one.Can't wait for the sequel.

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on Oct 4, 09 4:21 AM
Downloaded the free hour, loved it and brought it on a game credit, done it in 2 hours, not to hard or easy, cant wait for the sequel, a must get. great graphics, story a bit like Ravenhearst, but very enjoyable.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Oct 4, 09 6:54 AM
Super, top notch, fun, can't find enough words to describe this game. I loved it! Can't wait for the sequel.

renaki
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by renaki on Oct 4, 09 7:43 AM
yes, right I agree with all of you, it is a very good game but on the other hand couldn't it be bigger? It is too small for me.

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Oct 4, 09 9:00 AM
This game is a winner in my book. Waiting for number 2 on pins and needles.

magilligan
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by magilligan on Oct 4, 09 10:56 AM
Oh yes please lets have more. A very enjoyable game I did try not to finish it as I was enjoying it so much but when you are adicted what can you do

[Post New]by pratchettfan777 on Oct 4, 09 2:03 PM
magilligan wrote:Oh yes please lets have more. A very enjoyable game I did try not to finish it as I was enjoying it so much but when you are adicted what can you do

Same here. I played it with my kids nearby most of the time and did not want it to end!! I took some screenshots and use them as desktop wallpaper. It was interesting that the developers are Russian European name all. Maybe that is one reason the artwork is so top notch and detailed - a different flavor at least lol. They did a superb job and I wish them the best.

Bookish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Bookish on Oct 4, 09 10:22 PM
I don't post often, either, but this game was such high quality: graphics, music, storyline, puzzles. It was pretty easy compared to some, but I actually enjoy a game that doesn't constantly frustrate me! At least for a change. And the quality and care put into the graphics is such a nice change from some of the hastily put together **** games . . . congrats to the artists.

[Post New]by Johnzo13 on Oct 5, 09 4:29 AM
Yep, has to be a sequel, brilliant game, and, unlike MCF you can solve the puzzles on your own without going backwards and forwards between the game and forum to make sense of it all.

Definate winner, only downside I found was when I went to play the game again all the clues and hidden objects were identical 2nd time around

javajule
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by javajule on Oct 5, 09 12:28 PM
LOVE this game! Seriously, the most fun I have had playing a hidden object game in recent memory (and I play a lot. I mean A LOT). Please do a sequel - love the storyline, the minigames, the art direction, music - everything.

eres_
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by eres_ on Oct 5, 09 4:54 PM
I loved it too! Kinda spooky, and eerie. My kinda game!!! I am looking forward to the next one. CAN'T WAIT!!!

darkstarr
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by darkstarr on Oct 5, 09 5:27 PM
Loved it also, glad simon got to go to his mother. There will be a sequel it tells you that at the end, how long is the question ,MCF has been out for awhile now without any games ,hoping they will get a new one.
To the ones who produced this show Great Job ,Dankeshein.

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Oct 5, 09 7:13 PM

Loved it! I hope there is a sequel...........soon!

Go to: