michal95
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Florist Kit

[Post New]by michal95 on Oct 24, 15 9:45 AM
I know where the florist kit is. I have a magnet in one of them. But how in the world do you use it to make an antidote? It just shows me items I will get to fill the boxes as the game progresses. But I can't get any further. HELP!!!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Florist Kit

[Post New]by 9otters on Oct 24, 15 3:36 PM
michal95

The first step will be collecting pollen in a glass jar that can be found down in the lower right hand corner, by the florist kit. You got it at the same time you got the kit. Go to the cloudy pollen area, place the jar on the scene, and the jar will automatically fill.

Click on the florist kit. Place the filled jar in the space in the upper left-hand area. The magnifying glass will automatically move over the jar. Match pairs of molecules. When all matches are made, the jar will disappear and a picture of a flower will appear in that space.

There will be a single flower you have picked up along the way...tulip, etc. Place the flower in the glass receptacle on the right-hand side. There are 3 clay pots, under the flower picture, that will be labeled with the ingredients you need to make the antidote. The ingredients you need will have been picked up as you explore the different areas. If you do not have them all, you need to keep looking.

Once you have the 3 ingredients, you will place them in the 3 cups that are part of the glass container that holds the real flower. As you put the ingredients in the glass container's cups, the real flower will change. The idea is to change the real flower into a flower that matches the picture on the left.

It is a trial and error process. Place an ingredient in the top cup, and the flower head will change. Place another in the middle cup, and the leaves will change. Place an ingredient in the lower cup, and the roots will change.

When all ingredients are placed correctly, the flower in the glass receptacle will match the flower picture on the left. Click on "mix" and the spray bottle on the far right will fill with the antidote needed to remove the pollen cloud in the area you want to explore.

Hope this gets you going.

Edited on 10/24/2015 at 4:44:10 PM PST

michal95
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by michal95 on Oct 25, 15 5:50 AM
Thank you so much. It worked! But sometimes when I hit it I get awards and then sometimes it gives me the lab. They must be 2 different things. But your advice did work and I appreciate your help. Hope you have a GREAT day!

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Oct 25, 15 7:59 AM
One of my pet peeves about games is having things so close together or near the bottom that you have do do things several times like when you pop out of a HOS when reaching for a low item. That is what's happening with the kit. It is right next to the other so point carefully at the box and you will get it.

[Post New]by graveyard_cgi on Nov 6, 15 5:54 PM
Or even a biit closer to the Hint button than you think it is and lower. After that everything went well.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on Nov 30, 15 10:58 AM
Where is the Florist Kit. I can't seem to click on it.

[Post New]by Gsamsson on Dec 2, 15 2:07 PM
Yes I wonder the same? Have you find it?

Go to: