[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Oct 24, 15 1:18 PM
I hate this part of a game I Have always hated this. It doesn't belong

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Bubble popper

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Nov 5, 15 6:20 AM
I totally agree. I have never figured out how to win at Bubble Popper games, and I'm usually too slow. I was so disgusted that they put it as the final puzzle, and it was the only reason I didn't get the Achievement for not skipping any puzzles.

[Post New]by Kirbmeister on Nov 17, 15 1:18 PM
I am in total agreement. That was the game I skipped also. When there are dozens of Bubble Popper games for those people who enjoy playing them, then why is one shoved down the throat of HO game fans?

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Nov 26, 15 2:58 AM
I'm in total agreement. I have been playing the bubble popper for an hour now, and I still can't get past it. I'm going to have to skip it.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Feb 20, 16 9:46 PM
grrrrrrrrrrr Bubble Popper

Edited Feb.21st after completing entire game;
Dad-gum marble popper that took several hours for me to win at., That the developers seemed to assume we all have great mice and co-ordination and throw this at us is simply IMHO thoughtless! When I buy a CE Hidden Object Game I thought it would stay that way especially when I want to complete all the 'goodies' very frustrating !

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 8:43:34 PM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 6, 16 7:07 PM
If anyone is still here can you kindly tell me just how I'm supposed to win at this? I HATE these things!!!!!!! Am I supposed to destroy every ball? Just stop her for a certain length of time? WHAT?!?!? I've successfully held her off for at least 20 minutes, but they just keep coming, one color at a time, no groups, and eventually I can't help but lose.

I can't even begin to describe how angry this stupid marble popper makes me! If I wanted to play marble poppers, I'd buy them. I literally have hundreds of games from BFG. Guess how many are marble poppers - or, for that matter, action games of any kind? The answer would be none.

If this developer EVER puts another mini-game like this in one of their games, I'll stop buying their games all together. Even if they make a Mystery Case Files game I won't buy it - and that's one of my favorite series of all time!

If I could find a way to make my fish avatar over there frown, I do it!

**Update**
Well, I finally figured out what I had to do: Keep playing until the amulet at the bottom fills with blue, which takes a ridiculously long time. I made it through the first two levels, after playing the second one over and over and over. There was absolutely no way I was ever going to make it through the third level. I tried at least 40 times and finally asked my son to do it for me. He's really good at any kind of action game, but it even took him close to ten tries. He did finally beat it, though.

I'd still make my avatar frown, if I could.

Edited on 04/07/2016 at 9:07:00 PM PST

Go to: