The Pin

[Post New]by andreami on Oct 25, 15 3:11 AM
I cannot find what I need to open the florist,it says a pin may be handy,but I haven't anything like that in my inventory.
Thanks you in advance for the help

Re:The Pin

[Post New]by tralalalalere on Oct 25, 15 5:48 AM
yes where is the pin?

cajued
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cajued on Oct 25, 15 5:53 AM
Still looking for it!

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Oct 25, 15 7:54 AM
Possible spoiler alert. The pin for cart, I believe was at the bottom of a piece of paper that you read from safe or table or somewhere. Don't remember exactly where.

beejay71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by beejay71 on Oct 25, 15 8:21 AM
I have been unable to find the pin either. I've tried everything to no avail. I don't think it is a pin for the cart. The cart needs oil.

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Oct 25, 15 10:25 AM
Sorry, I have only half a mind sometimes. I only played demo and cart used curtain pull back and I don't remember using pin but there is one on paper in safe. Don't know if that is the one they want. Thanks for clarifying.

rogert87
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by rogert87 on Oct 28, 15 2:33 AM
Having being stuck on the location of the pin, I did some random clicking and clicked on the bird down by the gate. the bird flew away and I was led to the collectors house and to a puzzle. having solved the puzzle, I found the pin

[Post New]by Nancy61037 on Oct 28, 15 7:05 PM
Cannot find that pin. Have started the game over, but still no pin. Anyone know where it is?

[Post New]by gottodoitnow on Nov 7, 15 6:27 PM
Thanks guys, can't find the pin either, thought I was having a senior moment but I have been looking for the darned thing for an hour!!!!

[Post New]by DiabolicalDeb on Nov 13, 15 6:07 PM
Cant find the pin or the "bird by the gate" as noted in rogert87's post.... Are others having as much trouble finding a stupid pin???

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Nov 15, 15 2:11 PM
tralalalalere wrote:yes where is the pin?

The pin is inside the safe, on the bottom of a sheet of paper. Once you use it, you get the oil for the wagon wheel. I am not having any trouble in this game. Everything seems so straight forward..It's a typical HOG, find this, use it, etc. And I'm really enjoying the game too.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on Dec 1, 15 10:54 AM
I got the pin but now it says i need something thin to open the window further. Need what?

Ealo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Ealo on May 28, 16 11:25 AM
I also am having trouble with the pin, I didn't see any safe. or paper with a pin . Can anyone help with this. guide book is no help either also can't see anything in the collectors house because of the green mist.

Edited on 05/28/2016 at 11:28:37 AM PST

Go to: