Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on May 1, 13 6:23 PM
meganrenee85 wrote:There is a new picture on FB of the shovel on the cliff from EFR that says "Do you recognize this shovel? We have a feeling it's going to come in handy again pretty soon."
My highest hopes: a NEW MCF release sooner than expected!!
My lowest hopes: a sale on EFR...

Here's to hoping high!!

It's probably just that the new game is co Ing to a close development wise, and we'll just have an early announcement for it.

 
BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on May 2, 13 9:42 PM
meganrenee85 wrote:There is a new picture on FB of the shovel on the cliff from EFR that says "Do you recognize this shovel? We have a feeling it's going to come in handy again pretty soon."
My highest hopes: a NEW MCF release sooner than expected!!
My lowest hopes: a sale on EFR...

Here's to hoping high!!


It was only a hint for the release of Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst CE on I-Pad.

I hope that we'll see more for the new game soon.

 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on May 7, 13 6:15 PM
did anyone see the return to ravenhearst concept art posted of facebook? Pretty sweet

 
ccalvert2007
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by ccalvert2007 on May 17, 13 5:11 PM
On Facebook along with a picture from Ravenhearst of Charles & Emma:

Charles Nathaniel Dalimar was born in the Blackpool Temperance Hospital to Abigail Dalimar and an unknown father.


 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on May 17, 13 8:35 PM
ccalvert2007 wrote:On Facebook along with a picture from Ravenhearst of Charles & Emma:

Charles Nathaniel Dalimar was born in the Blackpool Temperance Hospital to Abigail Dalimar and an unknown father.



I'm really happy they're exploring Charles father. Reminds me of this old British kids gameshow the raven. Kinda like hidden temple but instead of lost tropic civilization theme it was more Ravenhearst-y. If anyone's ever read the graveyard book the reletionship between bod and Silas is what I'm guessing they're going to do with Charles and his father

 
BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on May 18, 13 12:28 AM
The posted something with a circus some weeks ago and Madame Fate Concepts too.

So, I'm sure that the storys of Ravenhearst and Madame Fate are in MCF 10 together.

Did you ever notice that the man on the bonus pictures in EFR looks similar to a magician. There was one on Madame Fates carnival. Maybe he has something to do with all.

 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on May 18, 13 9:21 AM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:The posted something with a circus some weeks ago and Madame Fate Concepts too.

So, I'm sure that the storys of Ravenhearst and Madame Fate are in MCF 10 together.

Did you ever notice that the man on the bonus pictures in EFR looks similar to a magician. There was one on Madame Fates carnival. Maybe he has something to do with all.

, it's mostly the hat and the posture. I was thinking more freakshow
Maybe some sort of mix like phantom of the operas (book not the musical)

 
BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on May 19, 13 1:32 AM
That would be great.

I just played Shadow Lake the 15th time and looked closer into the case report.
(to the devs: Please bring back the old ones like in MCF 5, 6, 7 and 8. The one in Shadow Lake is bad.)

On one of the Picture is Jamie Monihan and another person. Under the picture is written: "Who's the prisoner with the glasses?"

Did we find it out in Shadow Lake? I think we didn't.
So maybe this Person has a connection to Madame Fate or Charles???

 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on May 19, 13 6:03 AM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:That would be great.

I just played Shadow Lake the 15th time and looked closer into the case report.
(to the devs: Please bring back the old ones like in MCF 5, 6, 7 and 8. The one in Shadow Lake is bad.)

On one of the Picture is Jamie Monihan and another person. Under the picture is written: "Who's the prisoner with the glasses?"

Did we find it out in Shadow Lake? I think we didn't.
So maybe this Person has a connection to Madame Fate or Charles???


I don't think so, the timing and placement is a bit off. Remember everything that happened happened in like the 50's for that game. I kinda like the idea that Charles isn't his fathers only 'project' like he's trained a whole bunch of psycho's
I do think that the gravestone in Escape was like a clue, I know that the date on it changes every game but its always right about when Charles would've gone to the asylum

 
BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on May 21, 13 7:09 AM
I looked up some things about the tribal mask from Shadow Lake.

These masks are often given from a father to his son. I think this is the clue behind the mask.

The Location will be in europe I think, because Fates Carnival is in europe. I think in France, because MADAME Fate and on the poster of the Freak Boy Charles the entry price is 5 €. And the rench man on the Pictures at the end. So it's definetly not in great britain.

But the price is nonsense too. In the time as Charles worked on Fates Carnival as Freak Boy there was no euro in europe. So I think, that it must be the clue for the location.

Edited on 05/21/2013 at 7:11:29 AM PST


 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on May 21, 13 4:02 PM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:I looked up some things about the tribal mask from Shadow Lake.

These masks are often given from a father to his son. I think this is the clue behind the mask.

The Location will be in europe I think, because Fates Carnival is in europe. I think in France, because MADAME Fate and on the poster of the Freak Boy Charles the entry price is 5 €. And the rench man on the Pictures at the end. So it's definetly not in great britain.

But the price is nonsense too. In the time as Charles worked on Fates Carnival as Freak Boy there was no euro in europe. So I think, that it must be the clue for the location.


remember how in madame fate Fate's face is hidden by the scarf? What if Madame Fate is a transvestite and is the father of Charles?

 
BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on May 22, 13 9:18 PM
I thought about this too. It would be very strange but unexpected.

Ohhh we have only passed the half wait. There are 6 months left until MCF 10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope that they'll reveal only the title a bit earlier this year, so we can concentrate our guessings on something!


 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on May 23, 13 5:02 AM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:I thought about this too. It would be very strange but unexpected.

Ohhh we have only passed the half wait. There are 6 months left until MCF 10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope that they'll reveal only the title a bit earlier this year, so we can concentrate our guessings on something!



Urgh I can't wait for the trailer like 'You have come far detective but your journey is not over yet, travel back to fates carnival and face the mother of all villains....or should I say father?' So excited

 
BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Jun 1, 13 1:40 AM
I was right. The next MCF is like I thought, about (SPOILER ALERT! Highlight) Ravenhearst and MF and takes place on Fates Carnival. We'll meet Charles father, get to know his name and get to know the secrets and the answers of Ravenhearst.

Great, great, great!

 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on Jun 1, 13 10:14 AM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:I was right. The next MCF is like I thought, about (SPOILER ALERT! Highlight) Ravenhearst and MF and takes place on Fates Carnival. We'll meet Charles father, get to know his name and get to know the secrets and the answers of Ravenhearst.

Great, great, great!


I've always liked to think that that green magic goo in return to ravenhearsst i shis fahter's blood
or like soul in is liquad form?

 
ccalvert2007
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by ccalvert2007 on Jun 1, 13 3:03 PM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:I was right. The next MCF is like I thought, about (SPOILER ALERT! Highlight) Ravenhearst and MF and takes place on Fates Carnival. We'll meet Charles father, get to know his name and get to know the secrets and the answers of Ravenhearst.

Great, great, great!



Where did you hear this????

 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on Jun 1, 13 8:29 PM
ccalvert2007 wrote:
BFGMCFFAN wrote:I was right. The next MCF is like I thought, about (SPOILER ALERT! Highlight) Ravenhearst and MF and takes place on Fates Carnival. We'll meet Charles father, get to know his name and get to know the secrets and the answers of Ravenhearst.

Great, great, great!



Where did you hear this????


Probably from a beta tester,

 
BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Jun 2, 13 11:36 AM
I've played the beta. If you want more Infos and the name of Charles father, you can PM me. I don't want to spoil the surprise here in the thread!

By the way. Picman, Hondo, any other mod. Are there any plans for the MCF 2013 speculation thread.

Edited on 06/02/2013 at 11:39:21 AM PST


 
Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on Jun 4, 13 6:22 PM
guys what if someone guessed the plot of an MCF game before it was released
and than the MCF team had to completely remake it.

 
ccalvert2007
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by ccalvert2007 on Jun 9, 13 4:41 PM
From MCF Facebook:

As a courtesy to your fellow Master Detectives, please refrain from any "spoilers" regarding Mystery Case Files.

One of our favorite parts of our year is hosting a speculation thread on the Big Fish forums where detectives can uncover the secrets of the upcoming game.

Thank you!
<3

 
 
 
 
Go to: