Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by ryansantayo on Sep 29, 16 1:43 AM

Edited on 09/29/2016 at 7:16:02 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by PJCross on Sep 29, 16 9:20 AM
IS LEVEL 74 THE LAST DONE AT THIS POINT? HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN UPDATE WITH THE DRAGON.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Sep 29, 16 9:44 AM
Level 74 is the max level at the moment.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 29, 16 10:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team definitely understands wanting to report concerning scores in tournaments, and we work to pass along every report we receive so that the appropriate team can look into it. However, I also wanted to post a reminder of the Forum Rules for us all to keep in mind. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We ask that people please refrain from calling unwanted attention to others in the forums, including posting allegations of cheating towards a player. This way we can all help keep the forums respectful and comfortable for everyone.

Instead, if you notice a score that's causing concern, we highly recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with details, and a screenshot if you're able. Our Reps can pass it along to the right team, and they're always willing to help.

If it's needed, there are some steps for taking a screenshot to send in the following help article:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Firmalogic on Sep 30, 16 12:41 AM

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 9:39:42 AM PST

gtop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by gtop on Sep 30, 16 10:24 AM
I am at level 74, 1545/5920. Dealing with the Ancient Artifact, I have finished the Innkeeper "Salty" and now need to work with the Dragon. Stating "Let the Wise Dragon sum it all up, with his timeless wisdom". I click on the dragon, it takes me to the Dragon, but the Dragon states "NO TASK" and The dragon will reveal the truth in a future update.

When can I expect the update, since I can not move forward at this time.

Although I am enjoying being able to get some coins built up, you seem to have to go through a lot of them now, every time you have to open a new HOS or anything else.

Edited on 12/11/2016 at 10:11:30 AM PST

Re:Getting the gem from the wheel of fortune.

[Post New]by Barefooten on Sep 30, 16 12:08 PM
I have tried and tried to get a diamond from the wheel of fortune for the challenge from yesterday, but it never comes up. I have spent over 58,000 coins trying to get this diamond. Does anyone know if there is something special I need to do? Thanks

Edited on 09/30/2016 at 12:13:19 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 30, 16 12:57 PM
Gtop..........you are at the end of the update..........we never know when the next one will come.......but could take months..........we just do rounds and the castle challenges and the mini-events and try to bank some coin! But should have a Fall Event in a few weeks........then the Christmas event..........fun.

Barefooten.............yup, same here..........took 28 spins to get the diamond........some days are like that........if it gets too pricey........save it for tomorrow when your wheel resets.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Michaelmontez on Sep 30, 16 8:34 PM

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 9:39:29 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Billywilliamsy on Sep 30, 16 9:39 PM

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 9:39:17 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by colrti14 on Sep 30, 16 11:31 PM

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 9:33:48 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by nicolagunthir on Oct 1, 16 4:46 AM

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 9:29:34 AM PST

[Post New]by Barefooten on Oct 1, 16 1:08 PM
Sbaker2315. Thanks for telling me to wait until today to try again. I only spent an hour to get the iamond. I guess I was getting a little frustrated yesterday.

[Post New]by Barefooten on Oct 1, 16 1:10 PM
Can anyone tell me where I find my I'd number. Thanks. Never mind I found the number.

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 1:13:00 PM PST

Luckytrev
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Luckytrev on Oct 1, 16 1:52 PM
Hi everyone, is it just me or is this challenge a little more realistic. There are still plenty of frustrating parts, but not as many as the first one, I think the devs have got the right balance this time - don't want it so easy it's boring.

I have a suggestion for future updates. Is there a way you could use your gold coins to buy diamonds and vice versa? Or could we pay for inventory at the zoom zones with diamonds OR coins? It seems to me most of us have a stockpile of one or the other. I am always running out of diamonds, but seem to maintain a high level of coins. I often get to part 8 of the 10 part quest and if I had a few more diamonds I could finish, but if the option to use coins was available I would be able to complete the quest.

Anyway, that's my first ever game suggestion. I do love this game, in fact I am a bit obsessed. Good job to all who are involved in bringing this game to us, and for free! Thanks.

Happy gaming everyone
Luckytrev

Oh and I have a couple of friends still called player, can new players please change your name so I can sort out my gifting register.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 2, 16 12:15 PM
Can someone please settle a small dispute between my sister and myself? She says she got money from filling the airship and I say you never get money from the airship.--at least I never have.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 2, 16 12:20 PM
gameslvr wrote:Can someone please settle a small dispute between my sister and myself? She says she got money from filling the airship and I say you never get money from the airship.--at least I never have.

Your sister is right. You get 15 coins per item packed and sent. Watch closely once you click on pack and you will see the amount of coins floating up. Or check how much you have before packing the crates and check again once you send the airship.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by elsieshort on Oct 2, 16 10:02 PM

Edited on 10/04/2016 at 9:15:15 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 3, 16 6:19 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
gameslvr wrote:Can someone please settle a small dispute between my sister and myself? She says she got money from filling the airship and I say you never get money from the airship.--at least I never have.

Your sister is right. You get 15 coins per item packed and sent. Watch closely once you click on pack and you will see the amount of coins floating up. Or check how much you have before packing the crates and check again once you send the airship.

Thank you, Jackie. Good to know, even though I was incorrect!

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Oct 4, 16 12:58 AM
Luckytrev wrote:Hi everyone, is it just me or is this challenge a little more realistic. There are still plenty of frustrating parts, but not as many as the first one, I think the devs have got the right balance this time - don't want it so easy it's boring.

I have a suggestion for future updates. Is there a way you could use your gold coins to buy diamonds and vice versa? Or could we pay for inventory at the zoom zones with diamonds OR coins? It seems to me most of us have a stockpile of one or the other. I am always running out of diamonds, but seem to maintain a high level of coins. I often get to part 8 of the 10 part quest and if I had a few more diamonds I could finish, but if the option to use coins was available I would be able to complete the quest.

Anyway, that's my first ever game suggestion. I do love this game, in fact I am a bit obsessed. Good job to all who are involved in bringing this game to us, and for free! Thanks.

Happy gaming everyone
Luckytrev

Oh and I have a couple of friends still called player, can new players please change your name so I can sort out my gifting register.

So agree with you. I have often wished that coins and diamonds could be exchanged for each other and either used to buy items.
I also have three friends called player, and now, two of them are using the same avatar! Please put something with 'Player' to identify yourselves.

Go to: