only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

pet achievement

[Post New]by only1Marne on Oct 25, 15 10:42 AM
Could someone please tell tell me what the secret to getting credit for sending 20 pets in 24 hours is. I've been up and down so many times. I don't have 20 different pets but I send them out in groups that should give me the 20th ( had 17 sent 3) and NOTHING!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:pet achievement

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 25, 15 11:02 AM
the crocodile pet...eats 8 unique food and sleeps an hr. and gives gold chests for the most part....35% of the time....silver and an occational rare rusty...... Cheers **D** out
And...as to your "how do I get it"......well you nedd to have 10 pets at least in your game.....10 is the minimum..........feed them all at once and note the time you start......I did this........I fed 10 pets at 11: pm ......at midnight the "game" changed into a "new" day.......so with only 1 hr of real time elapsed I was able to feed the ten same pets again....because i had only 10 pets to feed.....I made sure i had enough pet food for two feedings.......that is it.......took 2hrs over two GAME DAYS....sort of punk rock and different but tackled the same result as if I had 20 different pets......cheers hope this helps..... **D@NgeR** out

Edited on 10/25/2015 at 11:15:33 AM PST

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on Oct 25, 15 12:08 PM
Thanks guess I'm out of luck only have 7 pets at least I can stop being frustrated by trying. Can't win eggs if they're NOT on the wheel.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Oct 25, 15 1:09 PM
I was lucky and had all the pets that were available when the quest started, so I was able to feed the 20 pets, I chose the pets that ate the least amounts and worked up.

I have been playing for nearly two years so that was how I was able to have all the pets and pet food needed.

Doing the rounds during the wait for updates certainly paid off for me there.

Routine, routine, routine, dizzy circles rule

Go to: