Knight Solitaire 2

[Post New]by cabizzi on Oct 25, 15 2:38 PM
Can anyone tell me why suddenly the game will not play on my laptop ,but it will play on my desktop.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Knight Solitaire 2

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 26, 15 11:40 AM
Hi cabizzi,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing this particular game on your laptop. Since you should be able to play on multiple computers, please ensure that the video card driver on your laptop is up to date. Graphics drivers are sometimes the difference between a game running well, and not running at all, since they connect the graphics card to the rest of the computer. I'll include a help article below with steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having trouble getting this game to play on your laptop, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to further troubleshoot.

If you are experiencing any further issues, please do not hesitate to post in the designated technical thread. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Knight Solitaire 2 here

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Knight Solitaire 2

[Post New]by cabizzi on Oct 26, 15 2:41 PM
I performed all of the suggested fixes with still no help. I also sent a Dr. Felix report as well. Still no solution. Would appreciate any other suggestions.
Thanks.

Go to: