The new Passport does NOT issue gold coins.

[Post New]by comewhatmay on Oct 25, 15 6:45 PM
That person was lying.

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

The new Passport does NOT issue gold coins.

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 25, 15 7:11 PM
comewhatmay wrote:That person was lying.

What person? And yes you will receive coins where you finish certain requirements. ..

Re:The new Passport does NOT issue gold coins.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 26, 15 6:07 AM
I apologize for the confusion about what gets rewarded from the Passport, comewhatmay.

I just wanted to explain a bit more about the Passport, which is a new feature that was recently added to the mobile version of Gummy Drop!.

Pixiecloud, thank you for your reply, as you are correct in that when you complete achievements in each city on your Passport, you'll earn rewards of coins and boosts.

Achievements will include the following, and should be written on your passport for each city:

Complete # of levels as an Intern
Complete # of levels as an Architect
Complete # of levels as a Master Builder
Complete 100% of City

You can see your progress and how much has been completed for each of these achievements when you check each page for each city in your passport. Once the achievement is completed, there will be a number on your passport in the top left of the screen to indicate an achievement has been completed. When you click on that, it will take you to the city the achievement was completed in, and you'll see a Claim button by the achievement. When you click Claim, another window will appear to let you know what you've been rewarded.

I hope that helps! If you still have questions or weren't credited properly, please don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support Team with your linked email address in the game.

Safe travels!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 10/26/2015 at 6:07:58 AM PST

Go to: