bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Destination: Treasure Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 4, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Destination: Treasure Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Destination: Treasure Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

Re:Welcome to Destination: Treasure Island forum

[Post New]by equusjoy on Oct 4, 09 8:21 AM
I would be interested in this game if it's not one of those where you have to point and click to move a character around the screen. I do not like those games and have deleted 2 of them I bought before for that reason. I don't want to pay for this game and it turn out like that. Thank you....

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Oct 5, 09 4:35 AM
i cant found the mallet would u help thnx

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Oct 5, 09 7:48 AM
i foud the mallt but the prolem now the squeleton didnt fall

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Welcome to Destination: Treasure Island forum

[Post New]by 7abibi on Oct 5, 09 8:20 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Destination: Treasure Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Destination: Treasure Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

heidie0
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by heidie0 on Oct 5, 09 12:41 PM
This is a great game! Alot like Mystery Island game. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only thing I can mention, is the ending is just a bit abrupt. I mean, I'm going along playing the game and all of a sudden it's over. That's the only problem I had at all with this game. Other than that, very good game and well worth the money.

churly72
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by churly72 on Oct 6, 09 6:27 AM
great game, take me 2 days to finish it, i loved it...
Lenny

nattl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by nattl on Oct 6, 09 9:11 AM
Hi to all,

i really enjoy this game but I am now in front of the dark cave where u have to lit the bones and I unfortunately have the cloth in my hand and my inventory is full and i cant exchange it with something else.

Please help!!!

pussgato
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by pussgato on Oct 6, 09 9:15 AM
My downlaod failed. When I opened the game I get this message "Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate application". My Pop Up blocker is on and I have deleted and re-installed three times now.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 6, 09 11:59 PM
nattl wrote:Hi to all,

i really enjoy this game but I am now in front of the dark cave where u have to lit the bones and I unfortunately have the cloth in my hand and my inventory is full and i cant exchange it with something else.

Please help!!!

The inventory area has five pages. Use the dark tabs right above the storage slots and you can switch to another page. You should have plenty of room.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 10/06/2009 at 11:59:39 PM PST

[Post New]by lucassade on Oct 7, 09 3:16 AM
Great game.
But cant find the sand to mix with clay and water.
No mention of it in walkthrough.
Help please.

[Post New]by stargazer127 on Oct 7, 09 5:19 AM
Why can't I get the rope tied to spot, no mini-game opens when I click, Jim just says he needs to attach rope?????

[Post New]by gipsy_2007 on Oct 7, 09 9:22 PM
Love the game, but the skeleton didn't fall when I blew the horn. Do I have to restart the game to overcome this?

[Post New]by yemaiden1 on Oct 8, 09 6:15 AM
I can't get the lighter and oakum to combine. it keeps saying they cannot be combined. Help!! please.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 8, 09 7:39 AM
So many questions

Lucassade: You have already dug in the sand to get the chest, check that area.

Stargazer: i presume you are at the begining on the ship? make sure you have the rope in your 'hand' and move the cursor around the area surrounding the window.

Gipsy: check your Enigma, have all the lines of clues being crossed off? If not you haven't finished all there is to do in this part of the game, so it won't let you continue.

Yemaiden: Not sure when or why you want to combine those 2, maybe I forgot something but don't think you need to.

Hope I have been of some help

jray4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jray4 on Oct 8, 09 7:54 AM
stuck at the mine trying to put the water on the fire to m ake tea but the metal melting pot is on there and won't let me put it down. What do I do to take it off?

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 8, 09 8:04 AM
Hi Jray
The metal melting pot is on a grill above the fire, if I remember correctly you put the helmet on the actual fire.

Hope this helps

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 8, 09 7:20 PM
lucassade wrote:Great game.
But cant find the sand to mix with clay and water.
No mention of it in walkthrough.
Help please.

I don't want to give any spoilers in this topic, but it is mentioned in the walkthrough, the very first statement in Chapter 21.

Otherwise ask your question again in a new topic and I can answer more specifically there. It's just these first two topics that we're supposed to keep spoiler-free.

Thanks!
Robin

Marme6
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Marme6 on Oct 9, 09 4:40 PM
yemaiden1 wrote:I can't get the lighter and oakum to combine. it keeps saying they cannot be combined. Help!! please.

Marme6
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Marme6 on Oct 9, 09 4:41 PM
yemaiden1 wrote:I can't get the lighter and oakum to combine. it keeps saying they cannot be combined. Help!! please.

Hi, I had that problem too - if you got all of the things you were supposed to get from the ship, before you left, the lighter is already to go and you don't need the oakum - just use the lighter on the wood.

Go to: