2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Going Fishing???

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Oct 26, 15 7:38 AM
Just because I'm a Cat doesn't mean that I should starve. Could someone please help?? As in real life, the harder I try the less I catch!! Would someone please explain HOW I can catch a fish?? I've tried to be patience, I've got bait on my hook and I drop my line right in front of a fish, but that silly frog keeps stealing my bait. Since I can't move to a new fishing hole will someone please tell me what to do?? May thanks to those who share the pond.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Going Fishing???

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Oct 26, 15 9:03 AM
You have to drop the hook at one side of the pond then, while the frog is snatching that, you hurry over to the other side and drop your hook there and, with luck, net a big one. This is how you do it but it's made nigh on impossible by having a limit to the number of times you can drop the hook so if you don't catch a big fish with every try, it's back to square one. Much respect to anyone who has succeeded.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Going Fishing???

[Post New]by badgerfann on Oct 30, 15 8:12 AM
Since I'm playing on hard I couldn't skip this puzzle. Like you I found it very frustrating.....however, was able to finish it. There are a couple limitations, first the frog will follow your bait, your bait has a cap of 20 attempts and you need to get over 100 pts in order to advance. The trick is to move your mouse faster than the frog. So I would move mouse to one side of screen, then wait for a big fish to appear and scroll fast to catch it. You won't finish fast with this puzzle but you will finish.

Go to: