mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

I missed you all but here I am again

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 26, 15 10:35 AM
So I kind of accidently deleted my game the wrong way so I just took a vacation to prepare my garden and house for winter. I came back today expecting to start at level 1 with nothing -NO- all my stuff came along (including glitches that I was trying to shed) except stars.

Today, for my DAQ, I need an American Defense Medal. Price high to discourage shark attack please. I'll put some up to add to the confusion. lol

Cheers to all.

VeronikaG
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:I missed you all but here I am again

[Post New]by VeronikaG on Oct 26, 15 11:31 AM
Put one up for an hour right now

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 26, 15 11:39 AM
On it. Thx my friend.

Cheers

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Oct 26, 15 12:26 PM
Welcome back Mpendo!
Are you on level 1 again? If so, do you have Halloween too? What happened to your game?

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Oct 26, 15 12:34 PM
Nice to have you back.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 26, 15 1:59 PM
Thanks ff. Here's to you.

CH - no got back all my loot except stars and same level. AND same glitches (glaring white room in time machine and not able to get 16th piece of crown or some dang thing).

Will try again for Vnika magical restart. Thank you girl.

At least I have a voice again and get to see what you all have been up to.

I thought I had missed Thanksgiving (silly Canadian) but apparently I can look forward to the happy holiday on the 26th.

All is good. Cheers

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 26, 15 2:19 PM
Instructions for restart.

Open game while connected to internet.

Make sure you have a connection so that your current game's assets are saved.

Disconnect from the internet (If you have an Ethernet cord, unplug it. If you have WIFI, disconnect and make sure the "connect automatically" box is NOT checked)

Use the gears to start a new game.

Play the first 2 quests (important. Doing this erases the old game from your computer and replaces it with the new game.)

Reconnect to the internet (your coins and gold from your old game should appear at this point. After you play Aylen's quest to find a Ran in the Red Mines, your collectibles should return.)

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 26, 15 3:17 PM
Bless you TSue. I will write this all down because my last try was late at night and I zigged when I should have zagged.

I was so discouraged by the thought of starting at Level 1 with nothing... Today I downloaded the game after a month and found I still had everything (glitches didn't go nowhere lol).

I will try the proper restart later. Right now I'm just happy to be here intact, glitches and all.

Cheers

Go to: