Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Where are the morphs?

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Oct 26, 15 11:17 AM
This is the first game I've seen that has both the Achievement and Morph's found buttons on the map and not the talk bar. Which decluttering of the the task bar I actually like.

BUT... No where in the Guide do I see anything telling me to look for morphs anywhere. They are completely not mentioned. AND because they are also without an "indicator" light" on the task bar, there is no way to know if or when I should be looking for a morph.

Were they planned for and then omitted entirely, except for that collection room accessed thru the map?

Or did the devs simply forget to mention them even in the General Tips introduction in the Guide? Never before have I seen a special factor so totally thrown away like this.

Re:Where are the morphs?

[Post New]by absintheoflight on Oct 26, 15 12:35 PM
I was just coming into the forum to ask this myself. I had assumed that since they didn't show them in the guide, that they'd be in the HO scenes, but I can't find any. In fact, I didn't even realize there were supposed to be any until I saw that Morph button on the map.

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Oct 26, 15 6:46 PM
I found them - the "morph" room we can get to thru the map button is misnamed and crippled.

It is the flower card and shoes collection room. And it is broken. There are no rollover labels telling you where those shoes and that poster come from, before or after collection. The poster leaf pole is frozen at the last poster collected, and not only is there no rollover info, it is impossible to see how many still need to be collected.

Very disappointing, this dev is usually much better at quality control.

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katycoogan on Oct 27, 15 8:20 PM
Just an FYI--the flower cards and the shoes ARE the morphs. And when you find one it tells you how many you've found and how many are left to find (example: 7/15).

Kate

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 30, 15 11:32 PM
They are also in the strategy guide. I found it difficult too, so I looked for them and if I didn't see them in the scene, I went to the strategy guide and checked. I like to get all the achievements, but darn it, I missed one pair of shoes, I think I didn't pick it up when I clicked on it, but you can't tell from the shoe room in extras which one it was.

Doesn't help when I play it again.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 2, 15 10:24 PM
I have only just reached the first couple of pair of shoes in the game, and if it weren't for the collectibles in the SG, I doubt I would have found them.....
they seem to be really small and hidden in mist too boot.
and....I finally found a pair that was tiny but not in mist.....and the shoes morph.

Edited on 11/02/2015 at 10:52:18 PM PST

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Nov 6, 15 2:34 PM
i'm having real problems with collectables...
at the beginning found the morphing cards no problem.
However, a good part through the game I cant find any????
I am about crossed eyed just looking at each scene to see if anything is morphing to no avail
as for shoes I have only managed to find one pair.
is anyone else having a problem with this?.
I noticed there were comments that the guide will tell you where the objects are...but I cant see any help there either.
i'm normally fairly good at spotting things but this time i'm flummoxed.

Is this a glitch in the game or is my eyesight going !!!!!!!!!!!

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Nov 7, 15 1:09 PM
No, Goodyear, I don't think your eyes are going. I haven't found one card since finishing the demo and continuing in the purchased game. I found one pair of shoes totally by accident.

This is not my idea of a well-executed game. I'm going to have to make a note of the devs involved and think twice before spending money on them again.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 8, 15 7:27 AM
I can see the shoes, but for the majority of them, I could click until my clicking finger was sprained, and it would do me no good. After 5, I gave up. I like finding morphs, but it's no fun to find them if you can't take them.

Go to: