around the world in 80 days help last1!

[Post New]by barbarashields on Oct 4, 09 3:03 PM
stuck level 81 jurney 3. Just 1 left & I just can not get it.Is there a cheat code or something?

Edited on 10/04/2009 at 3:13:11 PM PST

Re:around the world in 80 days help last1!

[Post New]by Patlee123 on Oct 13, 09 8:04 AM
Did you ever get the answer? I have played day 81 a hundred times and can not get the rings

kci24
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by kci24 on Oct 14, 09 12:34 PM
got any help . I'm stuck on day 56-Japan. got a character in a corner that can't match off or blast off.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,254 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Oct 16, 09 5:44 AM
Just having played day 56 I think the only way to get past it is to make as many match-4s as possible and then use bomb or fireball. Is there perhaps a stone wall under your character? If yes, try to move it sidewards, it should work then.

@ patlee and barbara
anxiously awaiting lv 81 ...

[Post New]by saitta1441 on Oct 18, 09 9:01 PM
how do you all get so many lives?

GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by GmaGale on Oct 22, 09 10:54 PM
barbarashields wrote:stuck level 81 jurney 3. Just 1 left & I just can not get it.Is there a cheat code or something?

This is a tricky day....takes patience. You've already solved similar puzzles to get to this day. Day 81 is the same principle, just a different screen....and more pieces to release.

You need to move the rings to the right or left of the column they are in, so try making 2-color matches on the bottom row (ex: red-ring piece-red-red). Same with the Time freezes (Hourglass). Using the single hammer or Tesla's really helps. To powerup, try working the top area - especially when you need 1 tile color to move down to make that "match 3", and you just used the hammer! Grrr.

Occasionally, when the rocks start falling, the bomb will help get rid of them. I usually use the Fireball when I can't make any matches, and need to clear a row or column.

When I started this game, I dreaded Day 81 - I kept losing all my lives. Once I figured the strategy, I really enjoy this day! Once you've completed Day 81, you'll start back at Day 1, Journey X; any lives you still have will "travel" with you through the Journeys.

GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by GmaGale on Oct 22, 09 11:00 PM
saitta1441 wrote:how do you all get so many lives?

You earn lives as you go through the Journeys. Some boards have extra lives (the Hearts) that you release. When you finish Day 81, any lives you didn't use will continue to the next Journey. I'm on Journey 75, and have over 100 lives.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
633 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Dec 21, 09 10:52 AM
Does anything change as you go through the journey again. I started again, but haven't noticed anything different.

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Dec 21, 09 12:15 PM
You can edit the game files and then it's easy

Okay - but I had one game stuck in China and about 3 stuck in Japan so I wasn't going around the world any other way!

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
633 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jan 6, 10 11:54 PM
Diana_Mc wrote:You can edit the game files and then it's easy

Okay - but I had one game stuck in China and about 3 stuck in Japan so I wasn't going around the world any other way!

How do you edit the game files.

wizwriter
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by wizwriter on Apr 13, 10 11:20 PM
I finally finished day 79, what is day 80 like? Any helpful hints to get me thru easier?

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Apr 21, 10 3:59 PM
GmaGale wrote:You earn lives as you go through the Journeys. Some boards have extra lives (the Hearts) that you release. When you finish Day 81, any lives you didn't use will continue to the next Journey. I'm on Journey 75, and have over 100 lives.

Holy crow -- I'm on Journey 5 and I thought I was doing well! Congrats, GmaGale!!!

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Apr 21, 10 4:04 PM
Cromaxgal wrote:Does anything change as you go through the journey again. I started again, but haven't noticed anything different.

On the second journey, they put in unmatchable rocks, and it seems to me like they gradually increase the percentage of rocks on each Journey. But I haven't a clue as to what Journey 75 would look like...

[Post New]by assignment on May 15, 11 8:13 AM
I am totally stuck on game 81 level 4. I only have three lives left out of about 20 and lost them all. I use up the 3 thengo back to the same three all the time. I have so many bricks in the way it seems impossible this time to get out. Any hlep so very gratefully received, LOL.
Thanks,Lynn x

GmaGale
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by GmaGale on May 21, 11 12:54 PM
assignment wrote:I am totally stuck on game 81 level 4. I only have three lives left out of about 20 and lost them all. I use up the 3 thengo back to the same three all the time. I have so many bricks in the way it seems impossible this time to get out. Any hlep so very gratefully received, LOL.
Thanks,Lynn x

Here's information to Day 81 I've posted in the past:
This is a tricky day....takes patience. You've already solved similar puzzles to get to this day. Day 81 is the same principle, just a different screen....and more pieces to release.

You need to move the rings to the right or left of the column they are in, so try making 2-color matches on the bottom row (ex: red-ring piece-red-red). Same with the Time freezes (Hourglass). Using the single hammer or Tesla's really helps. To powerup, try working the top area - especially when you need 1 tile color to move down to make that "match 3", and you just used the hammer! Grrrr.

Occasionally, when the rocks start falling, the bomb will help get rid of them. I usually use the Fireball when I can't make any matches, and need to clear a row or column.

When I started this game, I dreaded Day 81 - I kept losing all my lives. Once I figured the strategy, I really enjoy this day! Once you've completed Day 81, you'll start back at Day 1, Journey X; any lives you still have will "travel" with you through the Journeys.

[Post New]by assignment on May 25, 11 7:56 AM
Thansk a lot, have got through day 81 again and now on leval 6 and this is really difficult with rocks falling all over the place, but enjoyable none the less.; Thanks for all your help.

Lynn. x

[Post New]by sunshinefor4 on Mar 21, 12 8:23 PM

[Post New]by sunshinefor4 on Mar 21, 12 8:26 PM
sunshinefor4 wrote:

[Post New]by sunshinefor4 on Mar 23, 12 8:33 PM
barbarashields wrote:stuck level 81 jurney 3. Just 1 left & I just can not get it.Is there a cheat code or something?

[Post New]by xfox2012 on Dec 30, 12 12:40 PM
Hi guys .... wanna beat the final level ???
you can stop its time ... here's how you do it:

warning: back-up the original file.
----------------------------------------------

1. right click on the game icon
2. select its properties
3. select (open file location)
4. open (Base) folder
5. search for this file (level.xml)
6. copy and paste it on your desktop
7. open it with (notepad)
8. head over to latest level (level_7.14)
9. change its time to ("000")
10. save it (Ctrl+S)
11. copy and paste it in its original folder (Base folder)
12. just overwrite the original file ....
yuppppeeee .... you did it ....
lunch the game and take your time ^_^

Go to: