redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Prince won't sign my form - Pg 12 Walkthrough

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Oct 4, 09 6:23 PM
I have checked off everything I needed to do in order for the Prince to sign my passport form. The leopard is on the truck in his cage waiting upon my return to leave the city.

The Prince keeps saying "our discussion is over". I can not get him to speak again. I have tried several times, without the form showing to get him to speak again and ask for the form.
Nothing!!

What am I missing here?

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:Prince won't sign my form - Pg 12 Walkthrough

[Post New]by angelize81 on Oct 4, 09 9:56 PM
Hi redrose1940 and I am so sorry it took so long for someone to respond to your question! Well here's what I was able to find, if it doesn't help please feel free to PM me and we'll look somewhere else ok?

Why can't you go anywhere??

Because you still haven't got a signed pass.

Go back to the prince's room (remember, you can now take that other door in the fountain room that used to be locked) and talk to him again to get your pass signed. Don't try to give him the pass; instead, just talk to him and he'll sign it for you. (You may have to talk to him twice before he figures it out.)

NOW you can go.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Prince won't sign my form - Pg 12 Walkthrough

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 5, 09 2:40 AM
if your discussion is over, likelihood is that you have a signed pass. Try to leave, then post again if you can't.

[You can't get to this point if your photo isn't on the blank pass, so the signature is all you're after]

Go to: