Help!! I can not get passed the fishing. I can not catch a sand dab.

[Post New]by greenlady0427 on Oct 4, 09 7:21 PM
Hopefully someone in the BF forum can help me. I can not get pass this stage of fishing because for the life of me I can not catch these dog gone sand dabs.

I am on the part where Ann just finish "trying " to talk to the fisherman and he walks off leaving Ann fishing for Sand dabs.

OK cool, I tried every type of scenario to get pass this stage from using every color of the stone especially the red one. I even moved before, during and after the Sand dab passes me. I tried for 3 hours to fish but not successful.

I don't want to get stuck and can't go forward in the game. Somebody please help me. Looking forward to your response.

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:Help!! I can not get passed the fishing. I can not catch a sand dab.

[Post New]by angelize81 on Oct 4, 09 10:26 PM
Hi greenlady0427 and welcome to the pond!! I am sorry it took so long for someone to respond! Here's what I was able to find, I hope it helps, but if not, please Pm me and let me know and we'll try something else alright?

This is a little like a fishing expedition, except without water. You need to talk to a fisherman.

Go talk to the Angler to see if he has anything intelligible to say, then sit down in the chair and see what you can figure out.

There are five controls on this rig: two cranks behind the seat that swing the rod right and left, two foot pedals to make the whole rig go forwards and backwards (click on Ann's left leg to go forward and her right leg to go backwards), and the reel on the rod for hauling in a hooked sand dab. There's also a box of colored fruits to use as bait.

Pick one of the colored bait fruits (any color; regardless of what the Angler says, it doesn't matter which) to bait your hook -- you can see it on the sand below -- and move the rig back and forth, right and left, to move the bait in the vicinity of a sand dab. When you see a sand dab start to thrash about near the bait, click on the reel to haul it in.

Re:Help!! I can not get passed the fishing. I can not catch a sand dab.

[Post New]by greenlady0427 on Oct 5, 09 3:54 AM
Thanks so much Angelize for all of your help!! I will try your advice when I get home from work and let you know if I can get beyond this level. Thanks for being so kind to me.

Greenlady

Go to: