AWARDS!!!!

[Post New]by gynn77 on Oct 4, 09 9:43 PM
ok i have finished the game (not all gold of course.lol) have all the awards except 2. one is getting all the awards and the second is playing the game DILIGENTLY ... is it just me or do i not know what this means. due to i have some i just cleared, some are silver, and some are gold.. wouldn't one of these quaify as playing DILIGENTLY ???? please help
what needs to happen for me to play DILIGENTLY!!

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:AWARDS!!!!

[Post New]by angelize81 on Oct 4, 09 11:09 PM
Hi gynn77 and welcome to the pond!! I haven't played this game but I DO know if you go to Gamezebo, there is an excellent strategy guide with some really great tips and tricks that might help you achieve your desired goal!

Terrisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Terrisa on Oct 5, 09 12:06 AM
HI gynn77,
Diligently is playing it safe and slow. About 30 minutes of play time on one level. That will do it. How do i get the medal where I cannot pick up a product or get one of the bears? Is that a certain level?
Thanks

[Post New]by Vasiliki_gr on Oct 5, 09 7:45 AM
Hi Terrisa. There is at least one level that you can easily get the award
for not clicking on any product or dangerous animal. On number 90 (3 before end the Funny's farm) you just need to by a cat and automatic watering. You start with plenty of money and the bears appearing are really few!

[Post New]by larwillimsncom on Oct 5, 09 2:40 PM
I got it on level 68. You start with alot of money and dogs. Buy a cat or two to pick up products. The dogs will take care of the leopards.

[Post New]by gynn77 on Oct 5, 09 6:34 PM
i agree with both above just make sure you have pleny of money so you can buy cat(s) i would sugest 2 and dog(s)and atomatic watering and REFRAIN from picking up stuff.. when i got min it took about 20 min one cat wasnt able to keep up the reproducing of the bird eggs.. and as you know when you buy A dog you get 4 or 5 because they go away with the threat. good luck and thank you for your answer.

Terrisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Terrisa on Oct 5, 09 11:03 PM
Thank-you so much ! I did it!

Go to: