bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 27, 15 12:29 AM
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

It's rumored that Ravenhearst is being resurrected, and the Queen of England herself has called on you to help unlock the mystery. But can you find the key? Follow the dark clues down a twisting and twisted path into Ravenhearst's horrific past. The future just might depend on it!

Eipix's continuation of the blockbuster Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure series will leave you breathless, with loads of mini-games embedded throughout your adventure. Find them tucked away in Charles Dalimar's Enigma, inside hidden-object puzzles, and layered within super puzzles. You'll also have a variety of HOPs to enjoy, including silhouette, listed, interactive, and more!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

"Eipix have re-created some of the original atmosphere that made the Ravenhearst games so compelling and come up with an excellent sequel that I can't wait to buy! It all looked so right, from the garden statues to the skeleton figure hanging in the car; I loved those touches that took me back to the early games." - Elizabeth, Beta Tester

"Awesome Game! The HOPS are fun, but not too difficult, as well as the mini games. Eipix provides quality games, both intriguing and fun. The graphics are fantastic. This is a great addition to the Ravenhearst collection." - Virginia, Beta Tester

Re:Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Collector's Edition

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 27, 15 12:35 AM
Well, I'm excited to try this one

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 27, 15 12:51 AM
shelterhill wrote:Well, I'm excited to try this one

Me, too.

I wasn't expecting this until next month. They have been releasing the new MCFs on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving Day. I was trying to find some SEs to use a few PCCs. My trial expired on one of them & there it was. I guess they figured that Halloween was a better time to release a spooky game.

It's 4:00am EST. So much for sleeping tonight.

[Post New]by hezekia29 on Oct 27, 15 1:33 AM
ganonsbane wrote:
shelterhill wrote:Well, I'm excited to try this one

Me, too.

I wasn't expecting this until next month. They have been releasing the new MCFs on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving Day. I was trying to find some SEs to use a few PCCs. My trial expired on one of them & there it was. I guess they figured that Halloween was a better time to release a spooky game.

It's 4:00am EST. So much for sleeping tonight.

Me,too! Yay for us!!

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Oct 27, 15 1:48 AM
Big surprise when I saw it was released a month early...I will be up all night...TY Big Fish..I really enjoyed the beta...

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Oct 27, 15 1:50 AM
happy happy day, what a surprise!!!!!!!

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Oct 27, 15 1:54 AM
What a lovely surprise! same here, was not expecting this until November, but amazing.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Oct 27, 15 2:00 AM
I was also surprised to see it out so early, and started playing without high expectations (sorry, a few MCF bombs in the past) but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I was enjoying the game. I especially liked how some of the puzzles, you could skip parts of it, and continue on with the same puzzle.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 27, 15 2:10 AM
The game is amazing so far. (Had to take a snack break, though!) I've been following the MCF fan page on Facebook so I knew it was coming today, but I was not expecting the quality of the game to surpass my expectations!

[Post New]by HappyLittleT on Oct 27, 15 5:01 AM
What a wonderful surprise this was today. I wasn't expecting to see the new MCF game until next month. Thank you Big Fish! So far I am really enjoying the game. I guess I won't be doing any housework today. Doing a happy dance!!!

daksmom2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by daksmom2u on Oct 27, 15 5:10 AM
Excited to try this one. I just love anything Ravenhearst.

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Oct 27, 15 5:20 AM
Love MCF. Happy about the early release date & can't wait to give it a go.
I look at The Big Fish FB page occasionally so I knew it would be available today.

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Oct 27, 15 5:31 AM
Wheres the notesbook, so you can see the clues you have collected, and use them on minigames? I can't seem to find it.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Oct 27, 15 6:04 AM
RasmusB wrote:Wheres the notesbook, so you can see the clues you have collected, and use them on minigames? I can't seem to find it.

I was (for once) looking for that, too. Seems this game doesn't have one. We'll have to take notes......

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Oct 27, 15 6:12 AM
I was shocked to see a new MCF this morning too! And with all the good reviews and being stated to be challenging and that EPIX went back to what MCF games are all about rather than the other developer who, in my opinion, did not do as well as Big Fish studio did. I cannot wait to play this game! Thank you EPIX and Big Fish!

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Oct 27, 15 6:59 AM
What a pleasant surprise this morning since today is my birthday!!! So...Happy Birthday Gift to me!!! I truly love this game and eagerly await it each year.

Deb

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Oct 27, 15 7:21 AM
Happy Birthday Debnfla

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Oct 27, 15 8:07 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Debnfla!!! Have a blessed and joyful day!!!

Classicaljazz

[Post New]by happyasaclam2 on Oct 27, 15 9:27 AM
just want to add my ya hoo /happy day for this game .i did the beta a few months ago they had me hooked right from the get go i am off too lunch then will bee back to enjoy this game thankyou bf &eipix iam a very happy clam oh yes yes doing the happy da nce as well have fun fishes i know i will lol happyasaclam2

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Oct 27, 15 10:32 AM
Happy birthday! So you have got a great present!

This MCF is indeed a good one. Just bought it.

Go to: