My screen keeps freezing

[Post New]by chrissieco on Oct 5, 09 5:09 AM
Has anybody experianced their screen freezing.
This has happened to me a few time's, after a minute or so the game restores and i am able to carry on.
But on 2 occasions now it has not restored and i have had to crash my computer to restart. When i restart the game i have gone right back to the beginning. Both times this has happened i have been at the same level, where i have just found the girl and given her the hot pepper drink.
I am running vista and the game says it is compatable with vista. I have had no other problems with Big fish game's before.
Has this happened to anybody else and how do i prevent it from happening again.

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:My screen keeps freezing

[Post New]by angelize81 on Oct 5, 09 10:01 AM
Hi chrissieco and welcome to the pond! I am so sorry it took so long for you to get a response! I have Vista and played the entire game through without a single problem, so I'm not sure what it could be, but I can almost 100% guarantee that if you contact Customer Service (click the green envelope on the right side of your screen underneath the "Biggest Fish in the Forums" board) they will most certainly be able to get it all straightened out for you!!

Good Luck and hope to see you again!

Re:My screen keeps freezing

[Post New]by grammy2handk on Oct 5, 09 10:46 AM
My screen keeps freezing too. I just started this game and have not able to get past finding grandpa in the bedroom. I even started using a new game name, but now am not able to get past the front door!!! Very frustrating!!!

Go to: