why so long for new update please

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 7, 16 5:13 AM
tilly457 wrote:why so long for new update please

No one can really answer that question as only the devs know the answer. However, the general consensus seems to be that once the castle challenge is over we will get the Fall/Thanksgiving event followed by the Xmas event. So an update to continue the story may take a while.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 7, 16 9:18 AM
OK, this Castle Challenge just does not like me.

I'm 7 days behind trying to get a diamond from the wheel. I've tried every day and sometimes twice a day and still have not gotten it so I can't move on. Same thing happened to me on the dice table last time.

Guess I'll just give up on the Challenge!

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Oct 7, 16 1:39 PM
Don't give up gameslvr it took me 5 days and on the 6th day it was the the first spin. I never went further than 500 coins , which translates to.1500 coins, unless I got 2 -3 stars. Then I would go one or two more (which translates to 2800 coins and minus 600 or 2100 coins).. I am dreading the 30 pet medallions in 24 hrs or/and Mt.Troll Russell dice challenge, I will be lucky to beat him once before the Castle Challenge runs out for claiming Count Incognito. Sigh. Happened too me on last Two Castle Challenges. One I couldn't finish because of problems with reinstating my game after it was accidentally deleted and the other I got stuck on several dailies and didn't get it done.
I applaud the devs that this time seemed a bit more balanced. I would only comment that they make each section a bit more complex or harder than the previous.

but66
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by but66 on Oct 7, 16 2:46 PM
Can anyone help me to get through level 69 as I am having a lot of people to do with blue icons

[Post New]by togo23 on Oct 8, 16 8:24 AM
pouffie wrote:Hi

I want to restart the game. I unistalled it and then installed it again, but it did start where I left. Is there a away to do it?

Thank you

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by moonfell on Oct 8, 16 7:20 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quote
-------------------
I have a problem. this morning I had 18 pet medallions for Challenge. This evening when I logged back in I had none. Question can I get this back, please
thank you
Gavi-Tn #127617

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Oct 9, 16 7:32 AM
moonfell wrote:
I have a problem. this morning I had 18 pet medallions for Challenge. This evening when I logged back in I had none. Question can I get this back, please
thank you
Gavi-Tn

Is this concerning the pet medallion count in the castle challenge or the actual pet medallions in your inventory?

If you are working on the castle challenge, the goal is to get 30 in 24 hours. If you did not get 30 in 24 hours, the count will reset to 0.

If you are missing any pet medallions in your inventory, technical issues can be reported to customer support.

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

[Post New]by Luisada on Oct 9, 16 9:49 AM
Hello everyone and THANKS! This is my first message to all the participants in the Forum and also to the players who, just like me, visit it almost every day. I’m glad to finally have signed in because I find it to be a very useful, friendly and witty forum. And, most important, because of the people in it! Every time I visit the forum I have the pleasant feeling of being among friends. I have learned a lot about the Castle, but not only. I have learned a lot about English language! I’m sure that you have already detected that English is not my mother tongue. Well, just one example: how on Earth would I have known what a hedgehog is … Not to speak about tools ... Anyway, I reached level 74, with your help, of course. My favorite pet: the Joyful Penguin.
Again, Thank you all and happy gaming!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 9, 16 10:04 AM
Welcome to the forum Luisada!

[Post New]by acampbell54 on Oct 9, 16 1:59 PM
Is there any use for the gifts boxes we get?

Also is there a way to contact my friends in this game?

Go to: