Stuck at steamboat

[Post New]by robbie25 on Oct 5, 09 8:29 AM
I am at the steamboat, the girl is standing with the gondola at her left and a man is lying dead. It is not a "close-up" When I click on the gondola it says "The balloon is filling up with air but I must blow up Pandora before I leave"
but I have already blown up the Pandora.
I can only go from steamboat to passage to shipwreck . If I click on "Hint" then all three say "there is nothing for me to do here. The walk-through doesn't help me here. Can anyone help me? Billie

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:Stuck at steamboat

[Post New]by angelize81 on Oct 5, 09 10:33 AM
Hi robbie25 and welcome to the pond! Okay first let's make sure you've done ALL of the steps ok? This part got me too, and I realized there was actually A LOT more than just blowing up the boat that had to be done..LOL

You have to click on the sandbags on the side of the balloon and go through each of the phantoms before you can actually get INTO the balloon itself....Have you done that?

[Post New]by robbie25 on Oct 5, 09 4:31 PM
No, I keep clicking on sandbags but nothing happens. I thought that I should get a "blown up" picture of the gondola but that has not happened.
In the walk through, it shows the enlarged picture of the gondola with the girl standing on the steps in the background but
I can't get that enlarged picture so that I can click on the enlarged sandbags. Do I make any sense at all?
Thanks, Billie

ESue
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by ESue on Oct 15, 09 8:38 AM
robbie25, I'm at the same place today you were on the 5th. Did you ever get it figured out?? Nothing is happening and I am so frustrated. According to the walk through we're supposed to click on Lora and things start happening so we can click on the sandbags, but nothing happens when I click anywhere, let alone on Lora. ESue

[Post New]by mmack925 on Oct 23, 09 5:43 PM
Help! I'm stuck at the same point and clicking on the sandbags doesn't do anything either. What now?

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

[Post New]by JPaules029 on Oct 25, 09 12:02 PM
When you find out - let me know. I'm stuck there as well.

[Post New]by georgiegirl1948 on Oct 25, 09 2:58 PM
I am stuck at the exact same part - clicking on sandbags - nothing happening - I have already blown up the ship

[Post New]by cjfuqua on Nov 6, 09 9:13 AM
I'm also stuck in the same place ... Is there any workaround, besides starting over again ...?

Go to: