WHERE IS THE FOUNTAIN PLEASE?

[Post New]by CrystalSea on Oct 5, 09 9:39 AM
Could someone please tell me where I can find the Fountain?
I read that it is 1 of the mysteries on the island but on my island I only have 3 mysteries .. the flower.. the rock and the moon rock.. and all are solved.

I can't find any others ... so really would appreciate it if somoene could explain to me where is the Fountain??
Thank you

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:WHERE IS THE FOUNTAIN PLEASE?

[Post New]by angelize81 on Oct 5, 09 9:49 AM
Hello CrystalSea and welcome to the pond!! Well here is what I found and it is how to unlock the fountain mystery...If this isn't what you need, please PM me and let me know and I promise we WILL find what you need ok?

Fountain mystery - Use a legendary scientist to touch the fountain, this will unlock the fountain water ingredient immediately.

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kaliarii on Oct 12, 09 11:26 PM
Hi CrystalSea! You will have to sail to new islands to get other mysteries (I'm on my 4th and still haven't gotten them all. ) Once you've got enough science points, upgrade your Construction to level 3 and build a ship yard, then once that's done, and Ark. Once it's complete, you can sail your tribe to a new island. When you're previewing the new potential islands, there is a preview of what mysteries they each hold on the left. I recommend finding an island that has the fountain, the stump, and (If you can find all three at the same time) the big red cone thing. These (in my opinion) are the best Mysteries for your second island, as they're INCREDIBLY advantageous. It might take awhile to find, but it's worth the search.

If you need any more help, let me know. Good luck!

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kaliarii on Oct 12, 09 11:27 PM
PS: There are 8 mysteries in all, so in a perfect world, you need to have sailed to at least three, and one of your trophies is to sail to at least 5 new islands, so having the Ark is necessary to complete the game.

jm845
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jm845 on Nov 20, 09 3:54 AM
i have put a legendary scientist and says they like and nothing happens

[Post New]by TM_Dragonfly on Nov 27, 09 5:57 PM

the flower.. the rock and the moon rock.. and all are solved

I have solved the moon and star rocks .... please help me w/the flower! I have no idea what to do to solve that mystery!

Thanks!!!

[Post New]by TM_Dragonfly on Nov 30, 09 10:50 PM
TM_Dragonfly wrote:

I have solved the moon and star rocks .... please help me w/the flower! I have no idea what to do to solve that mystery!

Thanks!!!

I have solved this problem (thanks to help from a "Captain" of the game! I thought maybe the flower and the fountain was the same thing ... so I placed this in the wrong forum! Sorry!

Kirbyrock
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Kirbyrock on Dec 12, 09 6:50 PM
TM_Dragonfly wrote:
TM_Dragonfly wrote:

Thanks!!!

I have solved this problem (thanks to help from a "Captain" of the game! I thought maybe the flower and the fountain was the same thing ... so I placed this in the wrong forum! Sorry!
You have to complete the patterns around the flower tree thing.

Go to: