Create A Mall kicking you out?

[Post New]by ellisnia on Oct 5, 09 11:00 AM
I have paid for and downloaded Create A Mall even though I got kicked out twice during trial version. It kicks me out saying 'thanks for playing' every 3mins (approx) which makes it incredibly frustrating!!! I went on to the help section where it says to update drivers etc. I've done this many times but still no joy. I've seen on the forum that there are plenty of others having the same problem - but BFG doesn't seem to have come up with any suggestions on how to fix it. Can anyone give me any advice?

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Create A Mall kicking you out?

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Oct 5, 09 11:25 AM
Hi ellisnia,

Just letting you know that I went ahead and moved this discussion to the Create A Mall forum so that other players that have played this game will see your thread.

You can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

If you haven't already, I highly suggest contacting our Customer Support team as they may have more information about what causes this and may be able to resolve the issue.

If we do get any word of more information about this problem, we'll be sure to post about it here.

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: