dvon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Suspect cards, I don;t understand solutions

[Post New]by dvon on Sep 14, 08 1:42 AM
After playing each book, you are taken to the upstairs to the machine, find and click the patterns found using the lenses. after finding the symbols, the solutions puzzle pops up. I cannot figure out exactly what I am suppose to do to arrange them to match the sequence of patterns. I don;t understand what I am to do in the solutions area boxes. HELP.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

Re:Suspect cards, I don;t understand solutions

[Post New]by mummypops on Sep 14, 08 2:30 AM
hi dvon, if i remember rightly when you have all the symbols, it will show you what to do, you have to match the symbols as they show you like blu flowers diagonal, three purple across, when you get them right it ticks the boxes, just take your time and you will get there, sorry ot very good at explaining but if you go to the games forum, I am sure someone will have explained better then me, good luck

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

Re:Suspect cards, I don;t understand solutions

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Sep 14, 08 4:09 PM
In some of the later puzzles you are also going to have leftover symbols that don't fit into any of the patterns. Once you have check marks for each of your patterns just pop these extra symbols into any of the empty boxes and you'll get the "puzzle solved" message and the game will move on.

i believe the puzzles are all random generated so we can't give you specific solutions, but if you play around with the symbols you should be able to get the hang of it, once you see how the first one works. Good luck.

Go to: