Glitchs in the game.

[Post New]by objectivematch on Oct 27, 15 11:30 AM
Even after getting the pearl in the Maze center Nothing Happens. I had to use skip to get past it. I am running windows 10 pro. In the bonus chapter in one hidden object scene I needed to open the book to find the mermaid. I opened the book and click the mermaid. It said I need to open the book. I had to go play match 3 to finish the scene. Is there going to be an update I have seen lots of issues.

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Re:Glitchs in the game.

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Nov 1, 15 11:41 AM
Had same issues in bonus game. Also a couple of glitches near end of main game. Run Windows 7 and everything is up to date.

[Post New]by johnmac55 on Nov 2, 15 6:50 AM
I also got the ball in the center, you need to take it out the bottom and it works.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Nov 5, 15 3:34 PM
I discovered by accident that to get the mermaid from the book, you have to click on 3 colored chalks that are to the left of the book, and then color the mermaid with them, even though it keeps saying that you need to open the book. You will then get the mermaid. I also found that you are supposed to get the ball to the bottom of the maze, after you get it to the center. So, the puzzles do work. They just didn't have things labeled with correct wording.

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 3:37:02 PM PST

Go to: