muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Heck with Halloween

[Post New]by muttmom on Oct 27, 15 3:39 PM
I'm going to use my Gold for the truck! Why waste my money on the fuel to Romania when I don't know how long it's going to take to get a Shilloute.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Heck with Halloween

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 27, 15 4:05 PM
Hey girl go for the semi.

As for Romania - do what you can. Most of us did the endless IEI to get fuel.

So the mode are predictable.

But remember, the game, first and foremost, is meant to be enjoyable. Only you should set your in game goals. This is not a race to the finish line. It's about savoring each step and the people you meet along the way.

Cheers

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Oct 28, 15 9:28 AM
What's the endless IE?
What I like about Romania is the cookie jars or as I refer to them little characters.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 28, 15 9:42 AM
IEI (Italy, Egypt and Indonesia). Depending on where you are in the game, play the sequence a bunch of times, you will net more or less a bunch of fuel (drops and collections). Then travel to Romania. Rinse and repeat. Cash in your Halloween jar collections for GOLD. Do some retail therapy. lol

Cheers my friend

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Oct 29, 15 3:27 PM
Oh! I've already done these things. I read and re-read posts I keep that will help me. Their sent to me by friends like you. Thank You. Takes me a little while to catch on to this game but slowly I make it.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 29, 15 7:49 PM
muttmom - Romania pretty much pays for itself every time you play there. Good trick and treating house.

You get a collection most every time you visit (10GOLD) and 2-3 fuel drop. Win win.

Cheers

Jake1999
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Jake1999 on Nov 1, 15 8:51 AM
If you keep going to Romania, you will end up with a lot of gold. You will be able to purchase the truck and then some. Use the Halloween time to get more gold, rather than spend it.

Puska1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Puska1 on Nov 1, 15 12:38 PM
Definitely play Romania. You will get loads of fuel and the little characters as well creating many collections. Well worth it. You will get GOLD

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 1, 15 7:49 PM
Puska1 wrote:Definitely play Romania. You will get loads of fuel and the little characters as well creating many collections. Well worth it. You will get GOLD

This is good advice. And since Halloween event, the fuel has been dropping more steadily in Romania as well...

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Nov 1, 15 8:07 PM
Yea but I'm getting almost zero in IEI. So now what? Buy GOLD play Romanina for next two days. Then what?

Cheers

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 1, 15 8:24 PM
mpendo wrote:Yea but I'm getting almost zero in IEI. So now what? Buy GOLD play Romanina for next two days. Then what?

Cheers

Huh? Maybe after Halloween it will switch back.. what are you working on? Maybe there's another path we can brainstorm..

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Nov 1, 15 8:30 PM
CH - the only path open to me is a restart. I hope you and all my friends will be there to guide and aid me on that rocky ground.

Here's to starting over.

Go to: