bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Walkthrough Now Available for Destination: Treasure Island!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 5, 09 4:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

We now have a full game walkthrough available on our Big Fish Blog to help anyone that gets stuck with this game. To get to that page directly, please click on the following link.

Walkthrough for Destination: Treasure Island

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Hurk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Walkthrough Now Available for Destination: Treasure Island!

[Post New]by Hurk on Oct 7, 09 5:50 PM
installed game & will not load up, just goes back to start mode

Re:fort

[Post New]by wadesgranny on Oct 13, 09 7:59 AM
i have the tobacco pouch and powed horn but cant combine them

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 13, 09 8:07 AM
I had a problem here because I had disassembled the powder horn and so there was no more powder in it. i refilled it from the barrel in the shed and was able to then combine the powder horn and tobacco pouch.

ebuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ebuck on Oct 13, 09 7:30 PM
i cann't find blue scollop shell in chp13

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 13, 09 8:05 PM
ebuck wrote:i cann't find blue scollop shell in chp13

Are you using the Blog Walkthrough which is posted here at Big Fish Games? If so, there's no blue scallop shell in chapter 13.

Instead, it's in Chapter 7: The Idol.

But you don't have to do anything about it--it's down by the idol's feet when you first arrive there, and that's just where it's supposed to be.

If you take a look at the walkthrough, you can see the screenshots.

To get there, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

If by chance you're talking about a different part of the game, see if the Blog Walkthrough helps, and if not, come back and let us know just what part of the island you're on and what you're trying to do.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by lbowden on Nov 25, 10 9:31 AM
I can't find any instructions and I don't think I have played another game like this one. I can't seem to figure out how to use an inventory item. Helpl.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 25, 10 3:52 PM
lbowden wrote:I can't find any instructions and I don't think I have played another game like this one. I can't seem to figure out how to use an inventory item. Helpl.

Please read the General Tips section of the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games. It will explain how the inventory works in this game (you're right, it IS unusual), including some marked screenshots to help you figure it out. There are no spoilers in the General Tips section, so you don't have to worry about that.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the link in the first post of this thread, or click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Once you get used to it, it's pretty easy to use.

Robin

Edited on 11/25/2010 at 4:00:19 PM PST

VJ52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by VJ52 on Nov 25, 10 11:53 PM
Hi ,Just wondering if anyone can help me.I have cut up the bananas and added the rum but can't give it to the parrot..Any help would be appreciated..

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 26, 10 12:10 AM
VJ52 wrote:Hi ,Just wondering if anyone can help me.I have cut up the bananas and added the rum but can't give it to the parrot..Any help would be appreciated..

We try to keep spoilers out of this topic, but there is a third item you also need.
Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has the exact steps you need to go through.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

If that doesn't help, start a new topic asking about the Parrot and we can answer you there.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by bhauser on Nov 26, 10 8:23 PM
I really like the game but have a problem. My inventory is full and I am not able to get the tool I need. How do I use up what I have when I can not exchange anything?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 26, 10 9:48 PM
bhauser wrote:I really like the game but have a problem. My inventory is full and I am not able to get the tool I need. How do I use up what I have when I can not exchange anything?

It's pretty unlikely that your inventory is actually full, because you have 5 pages of empty slots to use. Most likely you just didn't realize you could click on the tabs along the top to get to the additional empty pages.

For a full explanation of the inventory features , see the General Tips at the beginning of the Blog Walkthrough. It is quite a bit different from many games.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then cliick on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/26/2010 at 9:49:12 PM PST

[Post New]by cindycowgirl on Dec 4, 10 7:55 PM
how do I get the walk through

[Post New]by cindycowgirl on Dec 4, 10 7:56 PM
how do I get the walk through

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 4, 10 8:00 PM
cindycowgirl wrote:how do I get the walk through

It's posted on this website.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Or click on the blue link in the very first post in this topic.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 12/04/2010 at 8:01:10 PM PST

Go to: