oscar97603
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Idol

[Post New]by oscar97603 on Oct 5, 09 5:53 PM
In the walkthrough it says pick up all the feathers and yellow ffeather
Place them on the right but mine only go on the left
Red+yellow blended = organge so what does that mean.
Have I done something wrong.
Thanks
Joyce

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Idol

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 5, 09 6:01 PM
oscar97603 wrote:In the walkthrough it says pick up all the feathers and yellow ffeather
Place them on the right but mine only go on the left
Red+yellow blended = organge so what does that mean.
Have I done something wrong.
Thanks
Joyce

Are you talking about the Blog Walkthrough which is posted here at Big Fish Games? Because what it says is:

"Collect the Red Feather from the base.

Now you want to place red items on the left and yellow items on the right.

Red + Yellow "blended" = Orange, so put the orange flower in the middle."

And there is a screenshot to showyou exactly how to place the items.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

So many people have been having trouble with the Idol lately I'm wondering if perhaps some other site has posted a walkthrough which wasn't quite clear on this step.

But in any case, the screenshot should help.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:Idol

[Post New]by fishfinders on Nov 12, 09 1:00 PM
I've done everything like the walkthrough and still can't find the orange flower or make mine turn orange please help

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Idol

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 12, 09 7:06 PM
fishfinders wrote:I've done everything like the walkthrough and still can't find the orange flower or make mine turn orange please help

Go to the Blog Walkthrough and look at Chapter Six: The First Ram's Horn. There is a screenshot there showing you where to get the orange flower.

It doesn't turn orange, it's that color to begin with, but it looks pink on some people's monitors. So if you already got that flower, just go ahead and use it.

If you didn't get it, you're going to have to go back up the path into the jungle, find the place in the screenshot with the blue parrot on your right, then pan left and get the flower.

You can also use the map to go back to Skull Rock and then just follow the walkthrough from Chapter 5 if that's easier.

Good luck!
Robin

p.s. To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top oif this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Go to: