A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/28/2015 at 6:40:05 AM PST

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Jewel Match: Twilight here

[Post New]by lovely62 on Oct 28, 15 1:15 AM
I love this game,if you like match 3 games this is a perfect Halloween game..I was having so much fun the demo was over before i knew it, lol the graphics was clear and the sounds had spooky sounds..Thx Devs for this game I do recommend this game..Thx BFG your the best you surprise your fishes in the pond with really awesome games for oct..

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Oct 28, 15 3:31 AM
LOVE THIS SERIES.......................WOW......................2 GAMES I'M BUYING TODAY ...........................HIT THE JACKPOT....................WELL NOT REALLY ...............BUT I CAN HOP

catfrog
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by catfrog on Oct 28, 15 3:51 AM
Played the demo for 5 minutes and bought it! Love the Jewel Match series and this game is a wonderful addition.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Oct 28, 15 5:24 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... The Jewel Match Series, so having a spooky one, well it doesn't get any better than that, for this M3 LOVER !!!!!!

OMG...I am so excited this game is here, this has been BY FAR, my BEST Halloween EVER, here on the Big Fish site, THANKS to my BF family and friends.

With all of my favorite Halloween games, that were released, to a very special fishie, who has been so good to me, and made my holiday, super happy, I am feeling so very blessed .
NOW...one of my all time favorite M3 games ( and I've been craving one )...is finally here, OH YEA baby, come to moma ... !!
Agree with Saphhire...hit the JACKPOT with AWESOME game releases, now I just need to hit, the cash jackpot, to get the new " Mystery Case Files " another come to moma game, for sure.. .

Now off to the " Twilight " zone...YIPEE :-)

Just finished the trial and am just BLOWN AWAY didn't think they could add anything new, to an already PERFECT M3 game...BUT they did just that!!
This one is so COOL, it has bonus boards to earn stars and bags full of gold, besides, an in addition too, the normal gold and silver coins you collect.
Really cool things like fish bone power-ups, and many other power-ups, that just glitter and dazzle, a true feast for the eyes...LOVE a five star game IMHO .
These developers REALLY know how to make a FUN and EXCITING M3, thanks so much for the effort, every time I think it can't be improved upon, you come up with something new, that keeps me so interested and just adds so much extra enjoyment, to the game play.
A must have for this fishie, if you are into M3 games, than you should really check the demo out, would hate to see anyone who does love them, miss out on this spooktacular gem...Mwahhhahaha ... !

Edited on 10/28/2015 at 8:25:04 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 28, 15 6:40 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Jewel Match: Twilight here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Jewel Match: Twilight.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 28, 15 10:03 AM
I had the pleasure of beta testing this game and must wait until tomorrow to get it, as I'm not a Game Club member [sigh]

Very well designed; three play modes (timed, untimed but limited moves, and plain relaxed) with powerups and assorted upgrades to buy in the in-game shop. What were called "launchers" or "snowballs" in previous JM games have been upgraded in this game for some interesting action. Scene building element (spooky, but not scary) in between boards with optional animated bonus items to buy. The bonus items can only be bought if you play the bonus rooms in the M3 boards and get the stars.

120 levels you can play at warp speed if you have the small tiles option turned on. Playing with the default larger tiles makes it into a scrolling board M3. Lots of optional minigames that don't break up the M3 play at all if you don't click on the minigames button. I particularly enjoyed the M3 race and M3 limited moves minigames, but there are also mahjong and HO scenes.

You need very high screen resolution for the game to display well. I found the background music and ambient effects a bit monotonous after a while so shut them off. The beta version at least had so many coins in the levels that you shouldn't have any issues with not being able to buy something in the shop. Probably the only real quibble I have with the game is that after playing some of the other games in this series and being seriously challenged in several of them...this one is only of average difficulty. Still planning on picking it up tomorrow though!

[edit] Based upon the reviews in the game download section it appears that the small tiles are now the default in the final version of the game instead of the larger tiles.

Edited on 10/28/2015 at 10:09:43 AM PST

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Oct 28, 15 1:31 PM
Love it!! After the Jewel Match problems I had with JM IV, this is great. I love this series. Clear graphics, music is ok (but I have the option to turn it off). Timed or untimed. Moving boards which I think is great. Building pieces to buy and make a new landscape. Lots of little extras and power-ups. Played it for 10 minutes and bought it. Thanks BFG!!

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Oct 29, 15 9:45 AM
Love it but I am on level 14 ... someone said there are 120 levels ??? ... and there is NO "continue" ... the only option is "bonus games" ... huh? Help??

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Oct 31, 15 8:02 AM
I like the game but the only other one I bought was Jewel Match 2: Reloaded which I have played about 3x. This one is much harder and I had to switch to relaxed which is really no challenge. I was losing by a mile in the timed ones very quickly though.

The mahjongg is a pain just like in the other one although it's cute enough. I have won the other bonus game though.

It's still a fun game but I wish I could have a little more time.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Nov 1, 15 12:35 PM
LYNNEWHITNEY wrote:Love it but I am on level 14 ... someone said there are 120 levels ??? ... and there is NO "continue" ... the only option is "bonus games" ... huh? Help??

I am having the same problem, I don't like the bonus games, I want to go back to what I was playing. Help Please

[Post New]by leslinka9 on Nov 2, 15 5:24 PM
Stuck on level 89. Both available boards point to each other. NO way to access the 3rd board of this level When I get the key, it unlocks another arrow pointing to the same board, no way to bypass or continue the game.

skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by skippystwin on Nov 3, 15 7:14 AM
I'm really enjoying this game. There is a relaxed mode - love it. I like that you can spend money creating the scenes. There are no exploding skyrockets, gnomes 'helping' you clear the board - just a fun game.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 7, 15 8:27 AM
I don't even demo Jewel Match games, I just buy them and have never been disappointed. These are great match 3 games and this one has to be one of the best. Totally enjoyed and was disappointed when it finally came to an end. A 5 out of 5 game and if you enjoy match 3 this is nothing but fun.

I played relaxed so I had no timer this time and it was still a lot of fun. Playing with the timer gives you a bit of a challenge as well as other perks. Can't say enough. Graphics, music, animations are a total joy. Love building the spooky scenes and the Halloween theme is terrific. No "jewels" in this game, just Halloween, but still an amazing match 3. Highly recommend.

wyebank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by wyebank on Nov 8, 15 3:16 PM
Love it, love it, love it!!! Have all the jewel match games but this is the BEST. Thank you

Go to: