A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/28/2015 at 7:14:42 AM PST

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Mosaics 11: Fleeing from Dinosaurs here

[Post New]by saphhire on Oct 28, 15 3:25 AM
This game follows, all the others in the series. You don't need to buy the others, but their just as much fun to play, very relaxing. I have all of them. I play them over and over again................................JUST TO UNWIND...................on a boring or stressful day............I had no problems never did with any of them............
ENJOY FISHIES I WILL

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Oct 28, 15 4:38 AM
Well... 3 levels in, and I had to mute the music. It's annoying. The pictures are uninspiring. Hopefully it will improve as the game goes on.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 28, 15 7:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fantasy Mosaics 11: Fleeing from Dinosaurs here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fantasy Mosaics 11: Fleeing from Dinosaurs.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 28, 15 1:40 PM
Keep them coming......just love these Fantasy Mosaic games. So much fun and relaxing. The graphics are beautiful and I have never encountered a glitch of any kind in any of the games and I have them all.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Oct 28, 15 6:16 PM
The next installment of this series comes out just a few weeks after #10. Even though I am still playing #10, I played the demo of #11, and unfortunately couldn't tell one from the other. The gameplay hasn't changed since the devs began to use 3 colors in the puzzles, and the barely-there storyline hasn't gotten any better. I find it interesting that HOPA fans, of which I am also one, discuss how long running series don't improve in the gameplay and/or graphics as those devs churn out installment after installment. However, the same is not being said so far for this series, which, IMO, should have stopped around #8. I'll note this one as a possible buy with a 2-for-1 SE sale or to fill a punch card.

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Oct 31, 15 7:55 AM
Does it still require you to guess on some of the puzzles? That's the main reason I stopped buying Fantasy Mosaics. Too many where you get down to the last 4 or 6 squares and there are two possible logical solutions. You'd think they'd have figured out how to do them properly by now. There should only be one logical solution, period. I shouldn't need to use hints or guesses or depend on symmetry or something to finish it. That's the entire point of these kinds of puzzles.

Rant over. There definitely are some that don't need guessing. Asian Riddles is horrible, but the whole Gizmos series didn't need any guessing at all, not once. There was another one called Gemsweeper I think? A little old, the playing style isn't as good, but good puzzles. And Mystery Riddles was really good, it had a second type of logic puzzle as well. It can be done. Just not by this developer, apparently.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Nov 7, 15 2:32 AM
There are a few that require hints, because there is no logical way to know for sure. Some of the puzzles are more intuitive than others, particularly when the images are of people and it becomes obvious where the feet go.

I just finished the last level, and have to say that I'm disappointed. I did not like the music, so I played with the music muted. The garden this time was a mishmash of miscellaneous things, only one or two of which had anything vaguely to do with dinosaurs. And overall the artwork in the garden wasn't very good, and some of the items were out of proportion with the rest of it (for example, a well that was half as big as the house... and the house was at a weird angle that just detracted from it as I kept wondering how the people inside it could manage to stay upright).

I really get the impression that the garden was just a bunch of things left over, perhaps some that didn't make it into the fantasy-themed gardens of previous games.

There is no abstract, never-ending puzzle after Level 20-5.

As usual, the pictures behind the puzzle grids are beautiful - what we can see of them. I really wish these pictures could be available as wallpapers; they're gorgeous and deserve to be seen more.

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 2:34:06 AM PST

[Post New]by daled48 on Nov 21, 15 9:47 PM
I have all of the Fantasy mosaics games and love them all. As mentioned before, the garden pictures are fantastic. They are so clear and it almost seems like you are right there standing in the garden. I hope there will be more games coming in the near future. Thank you and the developers for the great entertainment.

Go to: