Chapter 3

[Post New]by shrimpwidow on Oct 6, 09 6:12 AM
How do you solve the last puzzle in the chapter suppose to match circle when you can only see one ring at a time

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Chapter 3

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 6, 09 11:55 AM
shrimpwidow wrote:How do you solve the last puzzle in the chapter suppose to match circle when you can only see one ring at a time

I have posted photos and a video of the round wooden puzzle at the end of chapter 3 in my photobucket.

To find these pictures and videos:
Do a Google search for Photobucket. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site . On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request.” Keep going to the bottom of that page and it will say “Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Azada. Look on the left again to see the Azada sub-albums and click on the one you need.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited on 10/06/2009 at 11:55:50 AM PST

aztop
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Chapter 3

[Post New]by aztop on Oct 25, 09 6:56 AM
A big thank you for the solution to something that was almost impossible to do.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Chapter 3

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 25, 09 7:04 AM
You're welcome. I agree it is very hard to do because you can only see one ring at a time and you don't know what you are trying to put together. I'm glad my pictures helped.

Happy gaming!

Go to: