mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Flea Market

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 28, 15 8:17 AM
OK, got to start somewhere. I'm hoping this thread will be a meeting place for folks who need items for a resource collection, DAQ, whatever and they can connect with kind folks who have too much stuff in their closets.

Cheers

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Flea Market

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Oct 28, 15 5:38 PM
Also I would suggest is to post if they want an auction buddy to trade for those hard to buy items, even trades at high prices get your daily quest done and both people get their coins and item back. Works best if you are close to the same time zone and playing the same time of day.

Perhaps arrange an exchange of social codes so you can communicate in the game; added advantage would to know the name game, level etc of who you are dealing with. Might make a friend too.

Be aware that the "sharks" read the forum so if want something you can post it but would suggest that if there is going to be an answer PM the person .... over there to the right My messages.

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by lpcb on Oct 28, 15 8:09 PM
BUT how important is it to complete every DQ? I found that it doesn't matter. So what, you don't get a star. As far as completing collections, I just used gold to buy, I only had to buy a few, I would rather spent 4 or 8 gold then pay someone even 100,000. They are just not that important. DQ don't affect you completed quests, because everyday mine doesn't change. So, is it really about playing the DQ's or is it to outsmart the sharks? lol

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Oct 28, 15 8:20 PM
Guess you forgot about using stars to complete Fixing the Plane quest. In which case, they are pretty important. People that have not been around for the last two years might well not have surplus stars and need them to complete that quest.

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by lpcb on Oct 28, 15 8:25 PM
I started playing Val day, I didn't complete any of them. So I am playing until then, then will try a restart, now that I know what to do and will do my best to keep my stuff.

Go to: