Morphing objects

[Post New]by kyrie81953 on Oct 28, 15 9:57 AM
why are the morphing object never mention in the guide or anywhere else I only found one when I accidentally clicked one in a HOG.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Morphing objects

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 28, 15 10:37 AM
I noticed that the SG does even show the locations. I think I read something about there being Morphing Object & was looking for them. I found one in the HOP in the Boat at the Gate but could find one in the HOP inside the Cottage.

I sent a PM to someone who writes SGs for Elephant games & told her that I thought that all the Collectibles should be mention in the General Tips part of the SG. She said that if you player the Tutorial, it would tell you about them. I told her that most players didn't like to play the Tutorial & I had seen posts from players saying that they would buy a game because even after the turned the Tutorial Off it continued to pop up telling them what to do. She said that she would mention it to the Developers.

I think that in the General Tips section of the SG it should say what type of Collectibles are in every Location. If there are Morphing Objects, it should say whether they are at the Locations or in the HOPs.

Maybe we should bombard Customer Support with complaints about this issue. It enough people complain they might do something.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 28, 15 3:39 PM
If a HOS has a morphing object there will be a skull in the bottom left corner of your screen. So what if the SG doesn't show the location. You either find it or you don't. What's the accomplishment if you only find it after looking at the SG. And everybody grouches about handholding.

[Post New]by margotbean on Oct 28, 15 4:28 PM
The Morphing Objects should have been included in the SG. Period.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 29, 15 4:33 AM
They are all in the hidden object scenes, one per scene. If you didn't catch them during the regular play through you can get them if you replay them through the Extras menu.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Oct 29, 15 4:01 PM
This is the morphing list :
1st hos boat : mushroom
2nd hos- museum toys : red wrapped candy
3rd hos- museum garden : syringe /pen on top of logs
4th hos- light house outside storage : rubber duck
5th hos -inside shipwreck : clock
6th hos- under couch in lobby : nailed up coin
7th hos-ante room book : lower stamp
8th hos- vanity bedroom : kiss on paper
9th hos- piano in secret room : map on wall
10 hos- underground pod storage : lime? ( turns into green gem)
11th hos-mermaid : stone ? (it's above the snail)
12th hos-underground last level fireplace : candle (turns into wolf)
Bonus Game
13th hos- front of asylum : ice cycle
14th hos- sewer : chess piece on hard hat
15th hos- storage room box : cats eyes (they change color)
16th hos- outside Dr.s office : cheese (turns into onion)
I'm posting this here for everyone as well as myself If I write them down I know I will loose it ! Hope this helps all of you and as others have said you can go into the extras to replay hops and you can get them there . I find it just saves time to already have found them .

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Oct 31, 15 10:40 AM
Gwenofala : THANK YOU !!!!!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 31, 15 1:46 PM
Thanks Gwenofala, for going to all that trouble!!

Cyndy63
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndy63 on Oct 31, 15 2:00 PM
Thanks Gwenofala, you are the best

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Nov 1, 15 7:52 AM
You're so welcome !

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Nov 1, 15 10:42 AM
There are morphs? I couldn't find any mention of them so I figured there weren't any....guess I'll be re-playing a few HO scenes later. From now on I'll be on the look-out for them. Good thing I'm not too far into the game yet!

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 10:43:09 AM PST

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Nov 1, 15 11:30 AM
read61 wrote:There are morphs? I couldn't find any mention of them so I figured there weren't any....guess I'll be re-playing a few HO scenes later. From now on I'll be on the look-out for them. Good thing I'm not too far into the game yet!

Hey read61 the ones you missed you can get in the extra's after you've played the bonus game

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Nov 2, 15 8:49 PM
KatranMoiety1 wrote:Gwenofala : THANK YOU !!!!!

Yep!!!! Agree so much

[Post New]by nachan87 on Nov 10, 15 12:01 PM
Thanks a lot, gwenofala!!

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Nov 10, 15 5:23 PM
You're welcome

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Nov 20, 15 4:50 PM
ganonsbane wrote:I noticed that the SG does even show the locations. I think I read something about there being Morphing Object & was looking for them. I found one in the HOP in the Boat at the Gate but could find one in the HOP inside the Cottage.

I sent a PM to someone who writes SGs for Elephant games & told her that I thought that all the Collectibles should be mention in the General Tips part of the SG. She said that if you player the Tutorial, it would tell you about them. I told her that most players didn't like to play the Tutorial & I had seen posts from players saying that they would buy a game because even after the turned the Tutorial Off it continued to pop up telling them what to do. She said that she would mention it to the Developers.

I think that in the General Tips section of the SG it should say what type of Collectibles are in every Location. If there are Morphing Objects, it should say whether they are at the Locations or in the HOPs.

Maybe we should bombard Customer Support with complaints about this issue. It enough people complain they might do something.

First, thank you to Gwenofala for going through the trouble of posting the morphing objects' location list!

But also, a big thanks to Ganonsbane for going through the trouble of contacting someone who writes the SG's for ElephantGames and giving us the inside scoop about it! Two thumbs WAY UP for letting someone who can actually DO something about it know how a lot of us feel and what we want!!! Hopefully, they'll make some changes.... and if they do, maybe other game developers will follow suit thanks to you!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 23, 15 4:29 PM
OK, HIdden Object game. Every developer is different. And why would you want every developer to do everything the same? Basically you're saying you are unwilling to read instructions or do tutorials or look for things, but you want to get all the achievements. Well, it's not that freaking easy, folks. The morphing objects are prominently mentioned in the tutorials and they explain how to know if an HOS contains a morphing object.

Why ask the developers to accommodate your unwillingness and do the work for you? Or depend on people in the forums to answer all your questions. If you don't want to do hidden object games or find morphing objects or any of that stuff, then you should read the reviews and discover what all is included in the game and decide whether or not you like what is included. If you don't, why buy the game? Why try to strangle a developer's creativity? And why contact a developer who had nothing to do with the game in question????

Eipix did this game, not Elephant.

If you went to a clothing store and didn't like the clothing a particular designer created, would you demand the store no longer carry that designer? NO. If you went to a grocery store and you didn't like the way the store was arranged, would you demand they change the store layout? NO. You would simply walk out, not buy anything and go back to Walmart or where ever you usually shop and buy the next best thing and be done with it.

Please stop trying to make everything the same. What is the point of having different developers if all you want is the same thing all the time? You bought the game, invest a little time in it. Read the instructions and do the tutorials. Try and figure things out. Play on Easy Mode the first time thru. Gee whiz...

Edited on 11/24/2015 at 9:21:03 AM PST

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Dec 3, 15 3:30 PM
Hespera wrote:OK, HIdden Object game. Every developer is different. And why would you want every developer to do everything the same? Basically you're saying you are unwilling to read instructions or do tutorials or look for things, but you want to get all the achievements. Well, it's not that freaking easy, folks. The morphing objects are prominently mentioned in the tutorials and they explain how to know if an HOS contains a morphing object.

Why ask the developers to accommodate your unwillingness and do the work for you? Or depend on people in the forums to answer all your questions. If you don't want to do hidden object games or find morphing objects or any of that stuff, then you should read the reviews and discover what all is included in the game and decide whether or not you like what is included. If you don't, why buy the game? Why try to strangle a developer's creativity? And why contact a developer who had nothing to do with the game in question????

Eipix did this game, not Elephant.

If you went to a clothing store and didn't like the clothing a particular designer created, would you demand the store no longer carry that designer? NO. If you went to a grocery store and you didn't like the way the store was arranged, would you demand they change the store layout? NO. You would simply walk out, not buy anything and go back to Walmart or where ever you usually shop and buy the next best thing and be done with it.

Please stop trying to make everything the same. What is the point of having different developers if all you want is the same thing all the time? You bought the game, invest a little time in it. Read the instructions and do the tutorials. Try and figure things out. Play on Easy Mode the first time thru. Gee whiz...

Different strokes for different folks! A lot of people that buy games through BF do so because they are similar. BF does a great job of offering games from a select group of developers (not ALL the similar, but a bunch are).. and they probably do this because we like our games in this style! Developers don't need to limit their creativity, but if we wanted something different, we'd go to other game sites.

Again, I'm not speaking for everyone, but I know this is how I feel and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Cheers!!!

Go to: