notesmom
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Level 10 - Victoria's Quest

[Post New]by notesmom on Oct 28, 15 1:25 PM
How do you get the gloves in inventory for extra wood - level 10? This game is SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!! (but cool!)
notesmom

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:Level 10 - Victoria's Quest

[Post New]by marebito on Oct 28, 15 2:06 PM
The gloves aren't available until later in the game, so you can't use them for this level. There's a sawmill on the left below the camp. You need to build the sawmill at some time after entering the castle but before filling in the first swamp patch inside or you'll run out of wood and will have to restart. This level is one of the trickier ones since you need to be careful about what order you build / do things otherwise you can run out of supplies. Good luck and have fun! (It's a great game and can be quite challenging sometimes. )

notesmom
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by notesmom on Oct 28, 15 3:30 PM
Thanks - I'll try it!

notesmom
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by notesmom on Oct 28, 15 4:21 PM
Thanks, Marebito - finished Level 10; what's the 'sword' bonus on the bottom do?
notesmom

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Oct 29, 15 12:58 AM
If you mean the pick-axe at the bottom of the screen on L11 (first bonus icon), it's the work faster bonus. Good luck and have fun.

[Post New]by selotte on Jan 27, 16 12:31 AM
There is no way to finish this level I tried several time, but I run out of stone. There is no way to get the 3 stone to the road .

[Post New]by bikerstuff on Jan 29, 16 3:57 PM
I'm stuck on Level10. I read it when it said go to http://forums.bigfishgames.compost/list/343539.page and it said it couldn't find it. I really like this game and I'm really stuck. Please help and thank you

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 29, 16 7:34 PM
The link you posted is missing a slash. Here's the full url on its own:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/343539.page

IIRC, this was one of the first levels to really cause people trouble in this game. The main thing for this level was to ensure that the shoulder bag booster item was equipped and to minimize stone use until after entering the castle. (The shoulder bag adds +1 stone to *worked* resources only and does not affect stone that is simply picked up. You can see if it's active by hovering over stone resources; it will show +1 stone compared to when the booster item is not active. It is a passive effect and does not have an activation icon on the game screen.)

Booster items can be found by clicking on the following buttons:

Inventory (bottom right) -> Inventory (Blue Hat tab on the left of the popup) -> Shoulder bag icon -> highlighted button on the person (one of the hands)

Hope that helps. Good luck and have fun!

Go to: