auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

maze

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 6, 09 11:49 AM
hi there, just wondering if anyone has an idea how to complete the maze. there is so many clouds that i can't figure out am i traveling down paths i have travelled before or what. i know the thump means that u r at a dead end. i have tried numerous walkthroughs on different sites. but i can't make head nor tail of them. apparently the exit is on the lower right hand side. i don't know. if anyone out there can give me specific instructions ie turn right or turn left i would really appreciate it. tks in advance. kind regards auds xxx

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

maze

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 2, 11 8:53 PM
auds7466 wrote: hi there, just wondering if anyone has an idea how to complete the maze. there is so many clouds that i can't figure out am i traveling down paths i have travelled before or what. i know the thump means that u r at a dead end. i have tried numerous walkthroughs on different sites. but i can't make head nor tail of them. apparently the exit is on the lower right hand side. i don't know. if anyone out there can give me specific instructions ie turn right or turn left i would really appreciate it. tks in advance. kind regards auds xxx

Which maze were you on? Have to say that it would be difficult to remember how I got to the exits even if I did know which maze you were referring to. I know that there was a couple of them wherein the "exit" was on the lower right-hand side and there was 1 "exit" that was in down in the middle.

Have to agree with you about the clouds; there was 1 point wherein I just had to wait to have all the clouds pass overhead before I could even see my "person".

MEnr56

P.S. There is a "skip" button on the lower left-hand corner

Edited on 10/02/2011 at 8:54:30 PM PST

Go to: