Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on Oct 19, 13 1:21 PM
if you all like i could be the link between this fourm and the facebook spec thread.

bri_rose1978
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bri_rose1978 on Oct 22, 13 6:46 AM
It does kind of suck that we can't have a spec thread here. It also doesn't make that much sense to me; I know there are people who prefer not to have a Facebook account, so limiting it to there just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Okay, so the Chit-Chat Forum is gone; why not just have the spec thread here, in the last MCF game forum?

Rockingmum
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Rockingmum on Oct 23, 13 11:26 AM
It does kind of suck that we can't have a spec thread here. It also doesn't make that much sense to me; I know there are people who prefer not to have a Facebook account, so limiting it to there just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Okay, so the Chit-Chat Forum is gone; why not just have the spec thread here, in the last MCF game forum?

Yes please!

purplealikat
Herring
Herring
395 Posts

[Post New]by purplealikat on Oct 24, 13 9:37 PM
I have a Facebook account, but, you know what? I'd much rather have it here too. It feels to me that "here" is special. I'm thinking it will be a huge free for all on Facebook. I'm hoping not, but DANG! I look forward to being here with all of you!

Dalimarfangirl
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Dalimarfangirl on Oct 25, 13 9:48 PM
purplealikat wrote:I have a Facebook account, but, you know what? I'd much rather have it here too. It feels to me that "here" is special. I'm thinking it will be a huge free for all on Facebook. I'm hoping not, but DANG! I look forward to being here with all of you!

[Post New]by meganrenee85 on Oct 26, 13 7:42 AM
I have been an observer of the spec thread for awhile but last year was my first time participating and I have to say I truly loved it. Being a part of this thread is what made me reopen my BF account. I own and have played every MCF game multiple times, so I am a committed fan through and through. But this thread really took it to another level for me. So on that note, I have a somewhat sinister suggestion Fishies...

For those of us who played, we were pretty much told the name of the new MCF at the end of SL. All BF would have to do to have a Spec thread this year is create a forum under the the new MCF game name (since the only forums that have survived the 'Great BF Shakeup' are the ones specifically for every game) and then under that main heading we can have whatever threads we want i.e. Picman's Official Spec Thread 2013!
I know that guessing the name is part of the fun but it might be a small sacrifice in order to be able to have the actual spec thread going again this year. So now for my somewhat sinister suggest...

What if all we Fishies were to PM Picman and/or Hondo asking them to make this happen? We wouldn't be ugly or mean or anything of the sort. But if everyone who participated in the spec thread sent a PM on the same day, with the same suggestion, they might just hear us....

Again, this is just a thought/suggestion I wanted to share, I mean no ill will or disrespect of any sort! I simply miss and look forward to the spec thread all year and I would hate for it to simply disappear in the mix.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts Fishies!

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 7:45:47 AM PST

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Oct 27, 13 3:14 AM
We are doing a spec thread in our new Pond. The thread starts tomorrow, three days before the official facebook thread, because there are already some things to speculate about. When the FB thread is opened we'll get every clue over to our thread to discuss it. If you want to take part in the thread, then please write a PM and I'll send you the link where you can find over 500 of the old CCC friends and the spec thread.

purplealikat
Herring
Herring
395 Posts

[Post New]by purplealikat on Oct 31, 13 10:38 AM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:We are doing a spec thread in our new Pond. The thread starts tomorrow, three days before the official facebook thread, because there are already some things to speculate about. When the FB thread is opened we'll get every clue over to our thread to discuss it. If you want to take part in the thread, then please write a PM and I'll send you the link where you can find over 500 of the old CCC friends and the spec thread.

I sent a request! Still waiting! Please, please, please!!!!!!!!

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Oct 31, 13 10:54 AM
You've got an answer.

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Nov 3, 13 9:17 PM
Edited

Edited on 11/25/2013 at 11:07:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Mitzmaureen on Nov 9, 13 5:01 AM
well I'm confused, how do I find all the speculations and info. as to when the new MCF is coming out?

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Nov 11, 13 8:28 PM
Where is the "new Pond"?

Also Hondo has also gone w the old pond too.

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Nov 25, 13 11:09 AM
It was another great speculation time this year. Now there are less than 13 hours left until we Game Club members get our hands on Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition.

Go to: