Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Aug 20, 17 3:48 PM
My gift was given, then the game froze on "Please wait" and I had to Ctr Alt Del to exit the game. This has happened twice tonight, UK time. Also, most of my friends have disappeared.

[Post New]by gwynipooh on Aug 20, 17 4:12 PM
I cannot gift the majority of my friends because the arrow button to flip over to their wish lists is gone. I've tried uninstall/reinstall and tried searching the forums for a solution. Any tips for getting the button back? Thanks!

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,098 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Aug 20, 17 7:51 PM
gwynipooh wrote:I cannot gift the majority of my friends because the arrow button to flip over to their wish lists is gone. I've tried uninstall/reinstall and tried searching the forums for a solution. Any tips for getting the button back? Thanks!

When there is no arrow, it means that they do not have any items on their wish list. You will not be able to gift them until they add something to their list.

[Post New]by tahitianpearl on Aug 21, 17 6:21 PM
I just went to the Dice Table, played the Iron Knight ONCE, and I was told I have to wait 12 hours to try again. Did you change our 3 tries to 1 ??? I rolled a 4 and a 2, and he rolled double sixes.

PEARL 664963

Edited on 08/21/2017 at 6:24:01 PM PST

[Post New]by tahitianpearl on Aug 21, 17 7:57 PM
I guess changing the amount of tries we have at the dice table from 3 to 1, is another way for you to squeeze us in the game ??? I just signed into my IPad game. I played dice and after the first try, just like in my PC game, was conveniently told I have to wait 12 hours. When did this change, today ???

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 22, 17 11:17 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble with the number of times the dice can be rolled, and I'm here to provide some more information.

When a Castle Challenge or a Daily Quest requires players to roll one hand of dice, it's important to complete the other two hands as well, even if they're not part of the challenge or quest. Quitting the dice game without playing the two remaining hands will disrupt how many hands you can play for the next two cool down cycles. When the cool down timer finishes the first of the two times, you'll be able to play one hand of dice; the next time, you'll only be able to play one hand also. After that, the game will reset and allow you to play three hands of dice again.

Should the trouble persist after two cool down periods, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team and include your Friend Code in your inquiry. They'll be ready and willing to investigate the matter further.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 22, 17 11:17 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble with the number of times the dice can be rolled, and I'm here to provide some more information.

When a Castle Challenge or a Daily Quest requires players to roll one hand of dice, it's important to complete the other two hands as well, even if they're not part of the challenge or quest. Quitting the dice game without playing the two remaining hands will disrupt how many hands you can play for the next two cool down cycles. When the cool down timer finishes the first of the two times, you'll be able to play one hand of dice; the next time, you'll only be able to play one hand also. After that, the game will reset and allow you to play three hands of dice again.

I also want to help you, Scottie12. When this game freezes, we recommend perusing the two help pages below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first page contains instructions for how to check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date; the second one explains how to run a game with administrator permissions. Please try both sets of directions to correct this issue.

Should the trouble persist for any of you, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team and include your Friend Code in your inquiry. They'll be ready and willing to investigate the matter further.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 08/22/2017 at 11:20:16 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by sismam2 on Aug 22, 17 4:12 PM

Edited on 08/22/2017 at 5:48:02 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by sismam2 on Aug 22, 17 4:13 PM

Edited on 08/22/2017 at 5:48:15 PM PST

[Post New]by lehhna on Aug 23, 17 7:19 PM
Hi guys
For the last few times I exit the game,I re enter later to find my progress gone and im back to touring the grounds again to collect money so I can finish my current assignment.its getting annoying.is there a proper way to exit the game so that doesnt happen?

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 24, 17 10:42 AM
Hello lehhna,

Welcome to the forums! I'm swimming over to provide some troubleshooting help as quickly as I can.

When a game won't save, I recommend running it in Administrator Mode. Please see the help page below of instructions.

Running the game as an administrator ensures it has the necessary permissions to access all of the resources it needs. It often resolves whatever is preventing a game from storing the progress.

Should those steps not work, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll have the tools to investigate the matter further. Please also include your Friend Code in the inquiry if it's available.

Thanks for your patience. Please PM another active Moderator or me if any more questions arise. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

dvmmwebb
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by dvmmwebb on Aug 24, 17 10:42 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:dvmmwebb, I'm sorry you seem stuck in mirror mode. Unfortunately, the only way to move on to another random mode is to play it through. You can either complete the HOS in mirror mode, which also counts toward an achievement, or use that swirly orb/wand (I forget the name too) to reverse it. Modes are random and do not reset like the DQ, Fortune Wheel, and airship.

[Post New]by MauriH on Aug 26, 17 7:55 AM
Hi, just played the challenge game, believe that is what it's called. Have had to get 3 wooden chests. So far it shows me with 0 and I know I have gotten, at least, more than 3 wooden chests. Unless I don't know what a wooden chest is, can you help me out. Are there more than 3 different chests?

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,560 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Aug 26, 17 10:40 AM
MauriH, there are actually 5 different chests. Wood, Rusty/Iron, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Platinum is from Special pets and not available until level 69.

Wooden chest look like light brown wood slats held together by iron looking trim. Some players confuse this with the Rusty Iron chest which looks like tarnish silver. Hope this helps

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 26, 17 11:30 AM
Hello MauriH,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm glad GulfCoastGuppy was able to provide some more helpful information, but if it does sound like more than three wooden chests aren't appearing in your totals, it's possible a display error is occurring.

If you believe a display error might be happening, the help pages below will provide some solutions to fix it.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In the first article, I'd recommend following the instructions about checking whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. I'd also peruse the second page to see how to run a game in Administrator Mode. Both processes have fixed display glitches for players in the past.

Should those directions not help, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further troubleshooting assistance. Please include your Friend Code in the inquiry.

I appreciate your patience, and please feel free to PM an active Moderator or me if further questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by justlifetest on Aug 28, 17 12:26 AM

Edited on 08/28/2017 at 5:21:14 AM PST

beezelbom
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by beezelbom on Aug 28, 17 4:42 AM
My computer crashed last week with a fried mother board and all of my data appears to be lost. I have downloaded the game onto my new computer but cannot access my old account. The system wants to start me over from the beginning with a new ID number, I was at level 71 and really do not want to begin again. I have my old ID number is there any way that my account can be restored under that ID?

Kay ID: 620655

Thank you for you help.

bfgIlinalta
2,759 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 28, 17 9:42 AM
Hello beezelbom,

I'm sorry to hear about your computer and definitely understand wanting to return to Midnight Castle where you last left off. We can absolutely help with that and I just wanted to provide those steps below today.

What I recommend in this case is to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with the Friend Code you have provided here as well as the new Friend Code you are seeing. Be sure to let our Reps know which one of those is the original progress and our teams will transfer that progress over so you can continue where you last left off. They'll make sure to get back in touch as soon as possible.

If there are other players who want to transfer their progress or would like to make note of their Friend Code, but are unsure where to find that, the following article can assist:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope our Reps are able to get that transferred soon. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ennmryhov on Aug 29, 17 10:57 PM

Edited on 08/30/2017 at 9:51:25 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by CarlTGH on Aug 30, 17 6:06 AM

Edited on 08/30/2017 at 9:51:42 AM PST

Go to: