klby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

the witches lair

[Post New]by klby on Oct 6, 09 5:07 PM
I'm having the same problem.I am unable to click on any items with cursor. But if I click on the fairy, she helps me to click in the item I have found. the list shows on my screen but when I find the items listed and click on them' nothing happens. I can't finish the game.

Re:the witches lair

[Post New]by onionmom10 on Oct 7, 09 7:38 PM
I can't get the witch's lair to work either. The list doesn't show up, the cursor doesn't work. What a disappointment not to be able to finish. Boo.

[Post New]by binks2005 on Oct 8, 09 11:11 AM
I cant get anything to show except a hand that floats around. I am not seeing a list of any kind or getting instructions on what to do? Can anyone help me?
Thanks, T.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 10, 09 6:03 PM

This must be a glitch. The first time I played everything went fine. Then my computer crashed and after getting it fixed, I had to reinstall the game. This time it was as you described. No list, no fairy, and a floating hand. And no way out of the game. I had to pull up task manager to close it.

[Post New]by broombug on Oct 10, 09 9:09 PM
No lists are showing and I am unable to click anything. Is there a fix for this?

[Post New]by Leprachaun on Oct 16, 09 2:47 PM
I'm having the same problem. Witches lair. floating hand, but no lists and no help.
Its a pity as I have enjoyed playing this game and I am very disappointed that I cannot finish it.

Edited on 10/16/2009 at 2:48:30 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 16, 09 3:52 PM
I had the same problem, quit the game for awhile, came back and everything was fine. The following may not have anything to do with it but this is what I did. The first time I kept clicking to make the fairy dialogue go faster since I had already seen it in another play. When I came back I just waited until fairy was finished and I got the list and was able to go on. Funny thing though, everytime I have played I still had items left to find and the game ended as if I had won.

[Post New]by Reggiehp on Oct 17, 09 7:12 PM
I discovered that I can only click on the items on the bottom of the screen. The witches hand is getting the items on the top. I still don't understand how the game ends as the list is never ending. Must have something to do with the witches health. I can't watch all that and race for the objects at the same time. I've been in the lair a number of times as every time I start the game, it takes me directly to the lair again even though I've already saved the family and ended the game!

GillyAlice
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by GillyAlice on Oct 26, 09 9:32 PM
Hi
The object lists top and bottom are still covered when I tried to play game. Tinks is there on the right-hand bottom of screen, but when I try to click on the item she highlights, nothing happens. I checked the walk-through screen to see what the screen is supposed to look like , but no luck on my game scsreen

Did anyone else get this?
Help!
G

[Post New]by 2kidslater on Jan 12, 10 5:49 PM
Mine got stuck on the witches lair as well with no list at the bottom. I turned the game off an on a few times and eventually it played correctly and I was able to finish. Good Luck!

Go to: