Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 29, 15 12:42 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

PLEASE NOTE: I cannot help you with any tech issues so would like you to stop sending me PMs for advice that I can't answer. Post your tech issues in the game forum and someone should be able to deal with it. Thank you

Edited on 10/29/2015 at 6:42:44 AM PST

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pita1234 on Oct 29, 15 5:16 AM
VERY slow movement - took me 10 minutes just to complete Level 2! Windows XP.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 29, 15 6:43 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Furryfury
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Furryfury on Oct 30, 15 1:18 AM
The game runs VERY slowly--not just the workers moving slowly, but scene changes, etc. lag quite a bit. I was hoping it would get better, but I am on level 13 and this game is still just painfully slow. Running on Windows 7 with drivers, etc. all updated.

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Oct 30, 15 3:25 AM
I am on level 9 and the game is skippy and sluggish but on this level you have to collect 2 baskets of gold to get a mushroom I have collected them and it wont let me have one. It says I still need 2 so I collect everything else and run out of wood and cant get any farther on the level due to no mushrooms.
Thanks for any help here
Windows 7 all drivers updated

Edited on 10/30/2015 at 3:26:13 AM PST

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Oct 30, 15 3:17 PM
I have Windows 7. I have to play this in Window Mode not Full screen mode it does not lag at least for me. I would rather play Full Screen not much I can do about that.
But I can at least play the game that way.

dracslady
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by dracslady on Oct 30, 15 6:13 PM
You can not finish lvl 32. once you complete all the goals you have a dev code in the task pane. :

!!! TRANSLATE ME-game_goals_3!!!
not a way to finish. It just doesn't end. because it is a task you cant do.

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Oct 31, 15 1:12 AM
dracslady
You can complete this task by collecting 30 more gold.

[Post New]by KadysKepr on Oct 31, 15 5:21 AM
Error: Access violation at 0x0053DE6A (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated. Have deleted and reinstalled gave with no change. Windows 7, no issue playing trial last night but now that I have purchased game it will not play.

[Post New]by clara1960 on Nov 1, 15 3:09 AM
I had a very upsetting thing happen today. I was on level 40 when I had a power surge go through my house. When I finished booting the computer back up and went back to my game I had lost everything. I had to start over at level 1. I have never lost game content before like this. I am playing on Windows 10. With the high winds we have been having lately I have had several power flickers but this is the first game it has effected.

[Post New]by lindamaynot on Nov 1, 15 8:58 AM
hells granny black background on level 18 can you help, thanks

[Post New]by clwboredom on Nov 1, 15 3:01 PM
Level 30 only shows 4 springs but need 5 to get the item - help

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Nov 2, 15 7:20 AM
I was having all some of the same lagging issues and also the game would just quit responding and minimize to the task bar. I removed the beta version and did a clean install and now it works perfectly.

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Nov 6, 15 3:57 PM
Level 31 - I have all three mushrooms and 15 stones The potion takes three mushrooms but when I try to make it, it shows i don't have 3 mushrooms, even though the sidebar shows i do.

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Nov 6, 15 3:58 PM
Level 31 - I have three mushrooms according to the sidebar, but when I go to make the potion, it says I need 3 mushrooms. I have uninstalled and re-installed - same p[roblem

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 2:12:34 PM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Nov 10, 15 1:02 AM
clara1960 wrote:I had a very upsetting thing happen today. I was on level 40 when I had a power surge go through my house. When I finished booting the computer back up and went back to my game I had lost everything. I had to start over at level 1. I have never lost game content before like this. I am playing on Windows 10. With the high winds we have been having lately I have had several power flickers but this is the first game it has effected.

Clara1960, this is the most frustrating thing I've read in eons. What a massive bummer! I can't even get through level 15. If I had made it to 40, I would have to start drinking again. (j/k) - sort of.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Nov 10, 15 2:48 AM
BONUS CHPTER LEVEL 5
opened THE CAVE AT THE END OF THE GAME. BUT DRACULA WILL NOT RUN THROUGH IT hence the game will not end.

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Nov 10, 15 12:37 PM
honest2 wrote:BONUS CHPTER LEVEL 5
opened THE CAVE AT THE END OF THE GAME. BUT DRACULA WILL NOT RUN THROUGH IT hence the game will not end.

I have just reached this point with the same sad result - the level doesn't end.

[Post New]by ElfMouse on Nov 11, 15 8:56 PM
If you have an older monitor and not a widescreen, you can't get past level 36. You can't pick up the last coil in the top right hand corner because it is under the build/create menus. Trying to click on it only opens the menus. There is no way that I can figure out to make the game widescreen, which would move the coil to the left and out from under the menu buttons.
I did try taking it out of full screen mode in the options menu but this did not make any difference. There was no way to widen the game view; the coil remained under the menus. Very frustrating, to buy a game and not be able to finish it.

[Post New]by MooDog on Nov 12, 15 6:46 AM
ElfMouse wrote:If you have an older monitor and not a widescreen, you can't get past level 36. You can't pick up the last coil in the top right hand corner because it is under the build/create menus. Trying to click on it only opens the menus. There is no way that I can figure out to make the game widescreen, which would move the coil to the left and out from under the menu buttons.
I did try taking it out of full screen mode in the options menu but this did not make any difference. There was no way to widen the game view; the coil remained under the menus. Very frustrating, to buy a game and not be able to finish it.

Having the same issue.....

Go to: