Tacy8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

level 9 help

[Post New]by Tacy8 on Oct 29, 15 2:56 AM
Hi, I'm on level 9 have to get the pink tool boxes to get the blue round mushrooms. Only can find one pink tool box so can not get the mushrooms out of the way. Is this a bug in the game or am I missing something. Help. And thanks

simmi36
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:level 9 help

[Post New]by simmi36 on Oct 29, 15 5:59 AM
Hi, there is one more that you can reach. It's the one on the right side about in the middle of the screen. There is a mushroom that seems to block 3 goldbags. You can access the right goldbag from above if you build the bridge over it.

I hope this helps. I needed a while to see the other way too

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Oct 29, 15 6:23 PM
There is also a strategy guide with this game. That might help you too.

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Oct 30, 15 3:32 AM
My level shows I have collected 2 of the pink baskets but will not let me have the mushroom. It shows I have 2 but when I try to get a mushroom it says I need 2. I collect everything else I can and run out of wood and can go no further on the level due to it not accepting my 2 baskets for the mushrooms.
Thanks
Windows 7

Edited on 10/30/2015 at 4:12:51 AM PST

marylef
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by marylef on Oct 30, 15 3:41 AM
You need 4 for the mushroom (have 2 need 2 more).

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Oct 30, 15 4:12 AM
marylef wrote:You need 4 for the mushroom (have 2 need 2 more).

You are correct each basket of gold is worth 2 so you need 2 to make 4 I had not let the man get back to the start to have it counted. After going around the long way and building the bridge I was able to get that second basket of gold to make the 4 I needed. Thanks for the help from everyone.

KittyQueen
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by KittyQueen on Nov 1, 15 7:07 AM
How in the world can you win this level with 3 stars? I have replayed this level over 15 times, the last time finally earning 2 stars, but cannot figure it out. I consulted the strategy guide but the suggestions weren't any different than what I was already doing.

[Post New]by xraycop on Nov 6, 15 12:22 PM
Ok, I finally finished level 9 with 3 stars. To do so, I had to set the game up in multiple click mode, (at the beginning menu) so that you can click on the next item without waiting for the workers to get all the way back. (I had to start the game all the way over to do it, but was worth it) Clear the path and start picking up the items up to the blooddonalds. As soon as you have enough supplies upgrade the zombie mobile so that you have 2 workers. Pick up the items available and build the blooddonalds. Work to clear the path to the first mushroom (middle right screen) and the path to the upper left, which winds around from the top of the screen and to the right, (past the blooddonalds on the right side) As soon as you have enough supplies, upgrade the blooddonalds. In order to get enough "change purses" to get the mushrooms you must build the cement bridge and clear the items "behind" the mushroom on the bottom right. Clear the items in that area and then get the mushroom at the middle left side of the screen. Clear items behind that mushroom and then get the mushroom on the bottom left. CONTINUALLY collecting food while you are doing all of this. Make the potion and clear the frog on the bottom right, collect the items and build the sawmill. While you are doing that, clear the frog on the middle left of the screen and collect those items. As soon as you have enough supplies build the stone pit. CONTINUALLY collecting wood and food. DON'T continue clearing the path up to the frog and exit on the upper right hand side until you have built the sawmill and stone pit. Start clearing the path to the last frog on the upper right, CONTINUALLY collecting food, wood and stone. Clear the last frog and build the bridge. GOOD LUCK!! By the way, use the speed running boot to help collect the items, every time it is available.

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on Nov 12, 15 6:44 AM
X-raycop:
Did just as you said (on my own), used bonus every chance I got, played the level I don't know how many times, and I still can't get 3 stars! Same on some other later levels too!

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by flaxin on Nov 16, 15 8:59 AM
I see what I did wrong, it only took me two tries after I figured it out. At the beginning before you build the blood café, there is one set of logs to the right of it. You DON'T need those logs to build the blood café, so go right past them and build the cafe. Then continue on like others have said. Good Luck! Now I'm on to the next one I could only get 2 stars with, over and over and over.

Go to: