britta76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Stuck on getting to third level on elevator

[Post New]by britta76 on Oct 29, 15 12:41 PM
I put in code 35760 and push far right lower knob under OK to enter and game tells me I have the wrong code. Even checked the code with the strategy guide. What am I doing wrong?

virago620
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Stuck on getting to third level on elevator

[Post New]by virago620 on Oct 31, 15 1:55 PM
I've got the response, "We'd like it in writing." And I don't understand the strategy guide directions. Any help out there!

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Nov 1, 15 9:42 AM
you have to place your note with the code next to the screen

Ash_D
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Ash_D on Dec 2, 15 6:52 PM
Frustrated beyond words.
I had the pencil and was able to put it down next to the cipher on the table. The pencil auto-wrote a little squiggle in the lower right corner of the code. I then played on and received the cipher code from Gwen. Game WILL NOT allow me to place the cipher code down next to the pencil so that I can figure out the 3 level elevator code. The little gears don't even show up there anymore!

I don't know what else to do. I'm terrified of installing the 6 Nov update because it would pain me greatly if that caused all of my progress to disappear. I've come too far in the game to get shut out now. (Editing to add: cannot load update anyway. Am running on Windows not MAC. Grrrr.)

Any suggestions? Anyone load the update and Not lose your progress?? I've exited and re-entered the game, the room, re-booted computer .... nothing.

Thanks! I never post, but am not an inexperienced player.

Cheers!
AshD

Edited on 12/02/2015 at 6:59:01 PM PST

[Post New]by Lil_Hermit on Dec 3, 15 8:11 PM
You need to keep going up to the pods, clicking on ONE, then go back down and the pencil will write it. Then you should be able to place the cipher. Good luck!

Ash_D
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Ash_D on Dec 6, 15 8:14 PM
Thanks ever so much Lil Hermit!! That did the trick. My frustration clouded my reasoning skills LOL

Go to: