Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Will there ever be a sequel?

[Post New]by Yetses on Oct 7, 09 2:32 PM
I love this game so much -sometimes when I see the freaks at the office where I work I secretly have to laugh. I beat the game several times, once with all 3 starts.
Will there be a sequel? This is so much better than Diner Dash -though I like that one as well.

hotaru71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Will there ever be a sequel?

[Post New]by hotaru71 on Nov 23, 09 5:27 AM
since you beat it, then PLEASE tell me how to get past the level where Denise has to chit-chat with Mahavir at the water cooler for a full 60 secs in one day!!! I have managed to give all the tech to Winston, and financial to Nadine, and, the next day gave all tasks to Brooke, but just cannot get the chatting with Mahavir to work, no matter what I try. Denise always ends up getting too stressed, even if I keep the other psychos at bay. The work just keeps piling up if you (Denise) stand still for too long. Once, I even tried the strategy of letting almost all the time run out, and getting thru most of the chat time with him, and had D eat 6 brownies at a clip, but still ended up stressing out...

Justin96
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Justin96 on Nov 23, 09 6:46 PM
Level 28 is troublesome.

The idea is to let brooke do all the tasks on the 2nd day and chat with Mahavir at the same time.
Use the 1st day to earn some $$$ and complete the other 2 work tasks

the 3rd day, do all other goals.
I managed to barely make 3 stars

On the last day, I made it to $115 (day6)

Level 30 is a little easier than this by the way

[Post New]by ducki3s on Sep 7, 10 6:44 PM
I agree! This was one of my first time management games and there has never been one like it! Miss Management was challenging yet fun and actually took some time and effort to beat it (making it worth all the money spent!)! I replayed it a few times over the years, but would still love a sequel or at least similar games!!!

[Post New]by ColonelMeerkat on Dec 11, 10 3:17 PM
Bump!
Is there any word from the developers about a sequel? I'd love to play another Miss Management game.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Mar 1, 11 8:10 PM
YAH HOO! I have finished and it is glorious!

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Oct 12, 11 4:24 AM
One of the best TM games ever, so full of humor and with some logic to the goals.

It doens't look like it, but if any of the developers look at the forum, please let us know about a possible sequel.

Karmadona
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Karmadona on Mar 5, 14 7:53 AM
I think I heard that the company went out of business a while ago. So no, no sequel, unfortunately.

[Post New]by Riba_Soma on Aug 4, 14 7:52 AM
Gamelab, developer of "Miss Management", was bought by Arkadium in 2009. This game studio is doing well, but their games are not that good.
Eric Zimmerman, Gamelab's CEO and the game designer of Diner Dash, turned to tabletop gaming and art projects. Probably no hope for Miss Management!

Go to: