QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

who made this peice of garbage?

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Oct 7, 09 5:34 PM
i have flashing symbols and people and words across the bottom ot he game while trying to play. and who thought to get snippets of the map with only lines on the snippet and lines over 3/4 of the map as seek and find items? this is nerve wracking and blood pressure raising and big waste of time and money. merlin pops up every third click right or wrong. the movements of the cusor are jerky and then ok and jerky again. it goes to the bottom of my screen as a window left open when i click on it to play it. and then after a few seconds it opens to the first screen and takes about 40 seconds to get the click on play screen.
i also ran out of hints on the map and just deleted it instead of wasting more time. they may think they are cute, but it won't put money in their pockets because i am another who will not buy it.

cmajal
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:who made this peice of garbage?

[Post New]by cmajal on Nov 9, 09 12:22 AM
I agree.I bought this game and now i've come across the map with flashing things on the bottom.I'm sorry i bought it.

bizzeebee
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by bizzeebee on Nov 9, 09 12:23 AM
Yeah I didn't like any of 'em sooooooooo spot on kids...SPOT ON!!

[Post New]by lynbrown1944 on Feb 8, 10 2:39 AM
I am also about to delete it. I cannot match up the heiroglyphics and have run out of hints. There should be some sort of escape.

dpjane
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by dpjane on Jan 29, 11 9:54 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/31/2011 at 6:56:56 AM PST

Go to: