How do I get more stars when I'm maxed out?

[Post New]by Starfyre76 on Oct 29, 15 11:57 PM
I just started yesterday, and being the completionist I am, I got all of the stars in the first 6 levels before moving on to the next level. I then used all the stars I had in upgrading in the first set of buildings that work off of eggs. I didn't realize that I needed them to purchase the cutlet factory required for level 7. So now I'm out of stars, and I don't want to spend real money to be able to buy the stars to be able to progress again.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:How do I get more stars when I'm maxed out?

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 31, 15 2:08 AM
Are you sure that you got all 3 stars from the levels you completed? You need to play each level 3 times to get all the stars.
I don't think you get the option of spending stars on upgrades, they cost keys instead. So you shouldn't have been able to spend them on anything other than the new factories that you are prompted for.

Edited on 10/31/2015 at 2:10:45 AM PST

[Post New]by Starfyre76 on Oct 31, 15 9:09 PM
I was able to buy the lasagna factory even though I wasn't prompted for it, which cost 12 stars. At the time I didn't realize that there were different stores. I'm used to the way it normally is in FF that everything falls under one store.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 1, 15 2:30 AM
Ah, I didn't know you could buy factories before they were necessary.

I don't think it's even possible to buy stars, so I would contact support and ask them how to restart the game from scratch.

Edited on 11/01/2015 at 12:33:42 PM PST

Go to: