[Post New]by Ruthmoore on Oct 15, 16 4:07 AM

Edited on 10/16/2016 at 11:32:22 AM PST

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

october - nov events

[Post New]by a1cindy on Oct 15, 16 7:58 AM
hi guys does anyone rememer when we got the halloween and thanksgiving events last year?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

october - nov events

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 15, 16 8:11 AM
a1cindy wrote:hi guys does anyone rememer when we got the halloween and thanksgiving events last year?

On PC, the Fall Event started Oct. 12th... Maybe they needed more time to work out kinks... maybe they are making sure all devices start the same day this time... Maybe they are just giving us a break inbetween events... who knows... I would say only the shadow, but in this case, it's the devs...

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Jamesnordin on Oct 15, 16 9:10 AM

Edited on 10/16/2016 at 9:14:30 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by luner71 on Oct 15, 16 10:47 AM
I am tired of going in to the game and doing the same things I just did the day before. Also I want to know how to get rid of the guest gifts. Iam tired I just made a new level yesterday and I go back into it this morning and I have to do the same things over again. I have been at this for a week an half was happy now sad. And mad please help.

[Post New]by cset76 on Oct 15, 16 2:11 PM
hi
I have really enjoyed this game but recently got a new laptop and when I did I could not reload my game and where I was in it. so I had to start at the beginning. it is taking me a long time to get to level 26 where as I was on level 71 on my old computer. why could I not continue on the original game even though I got a new laptop

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 15, 16 4:05 PM
luner71 wrote:I am tired of going in to the game and doing the same things I just did the day before. Also I want to know how to get rid of the guest gifts. Iam tired I just made a new level yesterday and I go back into it this morning and I have to do the same things over again. I have been at this for a week an half was happy now sad. And mad please help.
hard to believe I have been playing this almost 2 years now and yes, I was bored a few times waiting for next update. It is best to keep playing to collect coins & diamonds, have only spent 14.00 total because the diamond offer was good for me at least...the guest gifts are for the Christmas segment when you give them to your friends. I only go on twice a day now & play the different areas alternately. A lot of us are at level 74 and waiting for next update for the holiday challenges. for a free game, it has been fun. Hope you won't give up..happy gaming

[Post New]by luner71 on Oct 16, 16 5:56 AM
I gave up. I can't keep playing the same thing over and over again every day. It get to be boring. So I deleted it . Thanks for no help when I asked questions. You never answerd . Barbara it is like playingground hog day over an over. ? This is a galaxy 7 tablet from sam sung. I played for two hrs and go back into day an it is like I did nothing. RReally tired of it.

Edited on 02/08/2017 at 3:57:09 AM PST

[Post New]by steelerf8233 on Oct 16, 16 6:59 AM
I had been a midnight castle player for two years. I was up to Level 74, but my game was deleted. Can I restore what I had at level 74 instead of starting all over again. My game name is Ralphie. I do not remember my play number.

Thank you

Edited on 10/16/2016 at 7:12:48 AM PST

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Oct 16, 16 8:58 AM
luner71 wrote:I gave up. I can't keep playing the same thing over and over again every day. It get to be boring. So I deleted it . Thanks for no help when I asked questions. You never answerd . Barbara

luv2playhog answered you within a few hours of you posting. Most of us who have played for a long time do get bored from time to time - I usually just find something else to do or play to build up my coins/diamonds/inventory. Obviously it's your decision whether to keep playing, but for a free game, I don't think we have anything to complain about.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 16, 16 8:59 AM
Steelerf............Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, you can restore your old game but you need your ID#...........ask friends if they have your ID#.........then contact Customer Service..........you will need to download MC again and get a new ID#.........give CS your old ID# and new ID# and they can transfer your game.

kaimc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kaimc on Oct 16, 16 4:24 PM
Still waiting for fall event. I hope they haven't forgotten the android users

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jaypettiford on Oct 17, 16 12:13 AM

Edited on 10/17/2016 at 5:28:09 PM PST

keys

[Post New]by stitchingranny on Oct 17, 16 3:36 AM
I am seeing lots of posts about finding the golden keys. The way to get them is to complete Trina's quests. This sounds easy but when I first started I could not find out who or where Trina was. I therefore hope this helps.

Go to the Castle Gates and just above the well on the left hand side you will see a door. This is Trina's room and if you click on her she will give you a challenge. They can all be completed (once accepted) just by playing the game in the normal way - things like visit the tower 3 times etc.

I am presently on level 43 and I have never spent a penny on this game, but sometimes I just keep going over and over the same hos to earn money - it sounds boring but there are always new scenes to discover as you progress in the game and even the ones you already have change sometimes. Have fun and do not be impatient to get to the end.

nanasue12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by nanasue12 on Oct 17, 16 4:49 PM
HELP!!!! I got the FE update and have played every HOS at least once. But still no swamp thingies or any of the things required to craft the pets. Can SOMEONE please tell me how to get those things? Thank You!!!!

[Post New]by stitchingranny on Oct 17, 16 5:13 PM
I know to post a new message I should create a new thread but can anyone tell me how? The only way I can post anything is by clicking on a reply button. I have looked and my hubby has looked but alas we cannot find the "create a post" button.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 17, 16 5:41 PM
stitchingranny wrote:I know to post a new message I should create a new thread but can anyone tell me how? The only way I can post anything is by clicking on a reply button. I have looked and my hubby has looked but alas we cannot find the "create a post" button.

Click on "Midnight Castle Forum" at the top of this page and it will bring you to the first page of all the discussion threads. You should then see a blue button at the top or bottom called "Create New Discussion".

Edited on 10/17/2016 at 6:37:25 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 17, 16 5:43 PM
nanasue12 wrote:HELP!!!! I got the FE update and have played every HOS at least once. But still no swamp thingies or any of the things required to craft the pets. Can SOMEONE please tell me how to get those things? Thank You!!!!

You get the items required to craft the pets by completing the daily quests and not from the HOS.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Oct 18, 16 2:16 AM
Hi Everyone....so I logged on this morning to see the Halloween event, hadn't known previously about it, love the little ghosts instead of the flowers, what is the blue green and red ghost thing about please? I couldn't see where to find out about them. Loving the game...second time round lol

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Trumanbrock on Oct 18, 16 4:02 AM

Edited on 10/18/2016 at 6:46:35 AM PST

Go to: