bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fishdom - Spooky Splash forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 8, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Fishdom - Spooky Splash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fishdom - Spooky Splash players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fishdom - Spooky Splash forum

[Post New]by txrose3 on Oct 8, 09 12:19 AM
I'm downloading now. Can't wait to play!! If it's a good as I think it will be, I'm purchasing it.

cotbuttons
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by cotbuttons on Oct 8, 09 9:58 AM
Love Fishdom games! But I prefer HOG! Played the whole demo and it went so quick !! Just got a new credit but doubt i"ll use it 4 this though because really like HOG! But if you like match 3 games, tons of fun! Building the aquariums is lots of fun 2, especially seeing its Halloween!! Maybe BF will put it octoberfest sale!! I'ld buy it then! Great game though!

[Post New]by ValGo1 on Oct 10, 09 11:12 AM
The tiles are way too small -- like games that fill up the entire screen. Any way to make them larger?

Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Oct 12, 09 10:23 AM
cotbuttons wrote:Love Fishdom games! But I prefer HOG! Played the whole demo and it went so quick !! Just got a new credit but doubt i"ll use it 4 this though because really like HOG! But if you like match 3 games, tons of fun! Building the aquariums is lots of fun 2, especially seeing its Halloween!! Maybe BF will put it octoberfest sale!! I'ld buy it then! Great game though!

You probably already know this but one of the other Fishdom games is a HOG

[Post New]by LynnCB on Oct 17, 09 10:09 PM
My fish keep requesting something. It looks like the front of a grey fish that's eating something. They have food, so that's not it. It doesn't match any of the fish for sale. Does anybody know what my fishies want?

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Oct 21, 09 11:14 AM
LynnCB--kind of a grey face with a slight black line behind the eye? I get this "request" too and am not sure. Could it be the "spooky" fish?

OK--I just found the answer in another thread. Lordkalvan indicated that the grey fish means that the fish are hungry!!!

Edited on 10/21/2009 at 11:28:09 AM PST

[Post New]by POINTYNOSE on Nov 22, 09 5:06 PM
I know the fish are hungry but how do I feed them? I click on the feeder, but nothing seems to happen. HELP

[Post New]by Eleanora45 on Oct 20, 12 1:36 PM
I am totally stuck on level 20' there are 2 tiled suspended on their own, no way to clear. Any ideas?

Go to: