THIS IS A CRAPPY GAME

[Post New]by gdhodge on Oct 8, 09 3:39 AM
But Big Fish does not provide an opportunity to rate. There really is no "mystery" to solve; the mini-games have absolutely nothing to do with the mystery or with any kind of plot whatsoever. There is not even a half-hearted attempt to make the mini-games relevant to the larger game. They are just annoying tasks so that the next chapter of the story is revealed. There is no deduction, no strategy. no thought required at all. STUPID.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:THIS IS A CRAPPY GAME

[Post New]by prchalpn on Oct 8, 09 3:50 AM
welcome to the pond gdhodge and happy swimming
i've been thinking of buying this game but just couldn't decide. thanks for your comment on this game.

[Post New]by dolpin2852000 on Dec 20, 10 10:26 PM
well tell us how you reely feel dont hold it just tell us. I have been playing the demo part of the game and so fare I found the game new and refreshing tone to the game, Like the 360 degrees realm of things but I guess we can agree to disagree on this mater

Take care

Dolpin2852000

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 20, 10 11:31 PM
Hi there,
This is an older game (I purchased it in January 2008!!), and H0 games have developed a long way since this was the norm/standard. In its day it was considered to be one of the best of its kind.
For those of you who prefer straight H0 without all of the bells and whistles of the newer games, it may be worth giving it a try.
Cheers

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Sep 25, 11 10:32 AM
the game has irritating music and is far too long. nice mini games. graphics are too small sometimes and the hint meter takes to long to load

Edited on 09/25/2011 at 10:35:40 AM PST

[Post New]by msatte5 on Nov 8, 11 1:04 PM
This is so boring it hurts. Seriously.

[Post New]by Valeriana21 on Nov 26, 11 5:02 AM
I bought this cheaply when buying another game, and really regret it. It might have been great on the height of its time, but the graphics look so strange, the gameplay is awkward - I just played half an hour of it and got so turned off.

[Post New]by minniesamson on Jan 10, 12 6:52 AM
I love this game but then again if you are not interested in Londons history and tourist attractions then this is not the game for you

[Post New]by NCMomforYeshua on Feb 3, 14 7:26 AM
I adore Mystery in London. I purchased it in late 2007 & it's my go to game. I love the music. Makes me feel nostalgic for the beginning of my HOG love. I cherish the scenes of the best parts of London. I do skip past the dialog now, but still love the game. The Ripper is a historic case in London. Never solved. I like the angle. I do so wish they would fulfill the tease of what's next. NYC!

Go to: