1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Altar

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Oct 8, 09 9:15 AM
I am on the level where you have to build an altar, I have all the materials and a priest but the icon to build an altar will not unlock. Also it is stated that it is possible to employ 2 priests but even when I have a spare citizen I cannot add a priest.
Also my temple is upgraded as far as possible. I have got every other requirement for gold on the level, just cannot get this.

Grateful for any help.

Grandma

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Altar

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Oct 8, 09 10:07 AM
Worked it out. Feel really stupid

[Post New]by LadyJo007a on Oct 8, 09 1:13 PM
I guess I'm not as smart as you. I've been trying to figure it out and haven't been able to do it. I'm stuck for now. How about a hint? Thanks

[Post New]by LadyJo007a on Oct 8, 09 1:32 PM
I just worked it out too. Feel stupid also. Duh!

Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suziewife on Oct 9, 09 9:48 AM
I'm the third person who can't work out how to get the altar.

Could one of the two people above or anyone else who has worked it out please let me in on it?

Many thanks

[Post New]by rhambeln on Oct 9, 09 12:02 PM
What exactly do the altars do?

Nancianna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Nancianna on Oct 9, 09 12:13 PM
The altar increases your luck points and gives you a bump up in number of resources harvested every time you improve/add stars to your altar.

Edited on 10/09/2009 at 12:13:40 PM PST

Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suziewife on Oct 9, 09 2:17 PM
Is there anybody out there who can tell me how to build an altar?

Your help would be greatly appreciated - Please!

[Post New]by susanjpullen on Oct 9, 09 3:04 PM
There are some buildings in the game that you can only build after you have deleted the original, for example you need a basic farm to get enough resources to create a gold farm and a sawmill, and you need wood, gold and food to build a corn farm. So you build the farm, the gold mine, the sawmill... then delete the farm and build a corn farm.

You can either just wait to build the altar (don't build the idol) or build the idol then destroy it, then build the altar on top.

Hope this helps

Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suziewife on Oct 9, 09 3:20 PM
Thank you so much, Susan, I just could not figure it out.

Thanks again very much!

[Post New]by christine123b on Oct 15, 09 4:49 PM
I never would have figured this out--destroying and then building--or waiting to be just the altar. thank you very much.

[Post New]by SugarDots1 on Nov 1, 09 4:11 PM
I also have everything to be able to build the alter, however, it will not unlock for me either, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Go to: